♡97♡

“Nobody move....” Seokjin whispered, frozen in his seat. The banging continued.

“Yah! Open the door!”

“I think the human visitor demands entrance.” Namjoon whispered to Seokjin, confused by the humans reaction. Seokjin held a finger to his lips gesturing for Namjoon to be quiet.

Taehyung looked at Jungkook in confusion.

“Is he an enemy?” Taehyung whispered. “Would you like for me to eradicate him?”

“No.” Jungkook hushed quickly.

“C'mon! Open the–oh oh I'm so sorry—y-yes so so–er my friend hes—yes yes sorry very sorry.” The voice apologized as thry heard another muffled voice nagging at him, telling him to keep the noise down. Seokjin sighed in annoyance, knowing Hoseok probably just pissed off their neighbors.

He marched with fury to the door, swinging it open and pulling Hoseok in by the ear.

“Ow hyung–” Hoseok groaned in pain at Jin's harsh treatment. Seokjin muttered an apology to his neighbors and quickly slammed the door, Turing to Hoseok with a harsh glare.

“What are you doing here?!” Seokjin lost his fuse. Hoseok cheekily smiled while rubbing the back of his neck, completely terrified at his hyungs impatient behavior.

“Well....” Hoseok playing with his fingers, looking at the ground. “It was boring at my house so....”

“I hate you.”

“Love you too, hyung.” Hoseok said cheerily. He turned to the livingroom and looked at the numerous people in surprise.

“Who's —”

“Nobody.” Seokjin answered quickly, running his hand down his face. All this stress was surely going to give him wrinkles.

Taehyung looked at the handsome man in awe, taking in his full appearance. It seemed humans were much better looking than Taehyung had ever imagined.

'Do all humans look thus appealing?'