♡104♡

“Woahhh” Taehyung uttered in amazement as the faucet flowed with water. Jungkook was currently trying to show Taehyung how to bathe, but the alien kept getting distracted by the water.

“Where does it come from?” Taehyung asked, eyes not leaving the beautiful stream.

“The pipes.” Jungkook answered, running his hand under the water to check its warmth. Seeing Jungkook do the action, Taehyung quickly did the same.

“Ohhhh” Taehyung nodded, pretending to fully understand. He watched the water closely, nose almost touching it.

“You do know how to wash yourself...right...?” Jungkook was both scared and a little amused as we waited for the answer.

“Uh huh.” Taehyung nodded, peering at Jungkook over his shoulder.

“Okay well,” Jungkook slowly backed out of the bathroom, begining to close the door. “I'll just be going—”

“You're not staying?” Taehyung asked, looking a bit disappointed when Jungkook shook his head.

“Oh... Okay.”

Jungkook hurriedly left, closing the door behind him as he tried to level his beating heart.

Taehyung lifted his shirt over his shoulders, tossing it on the ground behind him. He quickly wiggled out of his space pants, leaving him bare to the world. His people didn't believe in wearing undergarments, noting that all they did was slow them down, and cause discomfort.

“I almost forgot to—” Jungkook's jaw dropped as he walked in, accidentally seeing Taehyung nude. “Oh my gosh—” Jungkook covered his eyes, falling back against the wall. “I'm so sorry!”

“What is wrong?” Taehyung questioned, stepping closer to the frightened human.

“I–uh–I...” Jungkook held his breath once he felt two hands wrap around his wrist, moving his hands from his eyes.

“There,” Taehyung smiled. “Now I can see your face!”

Jungkook would have laughed if they weren't in this particular situation.

“Errr uhh—THE WATER!” Jungkook shouted, surprising Taehyung. Jungkook quickly rushed to the tub, turning the water off.

“Jung—”

“Bye!” Jungkook rushed out of the bathroom, leaving Taehyung naked and confused.

“Huh...” Taehyung peeped, standing confused because of Jungkook's confusing actions.

'Humans are weird'.