♡58♡

*Somewhere in outer space*

“HE CALLED ME CUTE!!!  THE HUMAN BOY JUNGKOOK CALLED ME CUTE!!!!!!!!  HE FINDS ME APPEALING!!!!! MY FEELINGS ARE ON FIRE!!! OH MY STARS!!!”

“Calm the Neptune down, V.” Namjoon demanded of the younger. Taehyung ignored his captain and continued jumping around their small livable compartment.

“HE TOTALLY WANTS ME!” Tae shouted as he threw his arms in the air out of joy. The small craft shook with every heavy step he took, shaking the items that hung on the metal walls.

“Humans call lots of things cute V.” Namjoon rolled his eyes. “Animals, colors, even technical devices.” He said shaking his head at V's foolishness.

“BUT—” Taehyung reared around, hopping over to Namjoon.

“He. Said. I. Was–” Taehyung whispered softly pointing to himself. “-CUTE!”

“CUTE! CUTE! CUTE! JUNGKOOK THINKS I'M CUTE!!” He frolicked around the shuttle, grinning from ear to ear.

Namjoon let out a heavy sigh at the youngers immaturity. An alien and human having any type of contact was solely forbriden amongst their people. What made it worse, Namjoon was almost sure Taehyung was starting to fall hard for this boy.

And everyone knows space's lack of gravity was to keep things from falling.

Taehyung swung his arms out wildly, spinning in circles in glee. He loudly sang the song of his people.

“YOU'RE SO FRESH LIKE A SALAD SO SMOOTH!!!”

Namjoon's eyes widened as he saw the younger getting closer and closer to the airships space panel.

“V watch out!—”