♡83♡

"SIX TO NINE MONTHS!?" Seokjin screeched causing them to jump in their seats. Taehyung was giggling uncontrollably.

"Captain! You said sixty nine!" He held onto his stomach as he laughed. Namjoon just looked at him in confusion as Jungkook smiled and looked away.

"What's so funny about sixty nine?" Namjoon questioned. This only caused Taehyung to erupt in more giggles.

"It means-" Suddenly a hand was covering Taehyung's mouth making his explanation stop.

"Do not utter another word about sixty nine." Jin told him in a commanding tone. He spoke as if he were speaking to a small child. Taehyung looked at him with innocent eyes, then stuck his tongue out and lapped it up and down Jin's hand.

Jin snatched his hand back in disgust. "Ew! It licked me!"

"Yeah he does that." Namjoon took a sip of the odd substance the two humans had gotten him. It tasted like plastic flavoring mixed with water, but each sip left Namjoon wanting more.

"How much do you know about Earth?" Jungkook asked.

Taehyung suddenly bounced up and down in his seat, smiling widely. He recited the words he had leaned in Earthology class.

"The Earth is a planet in which the dominant species are the humans.The Earth is made out of many things. Deep inside Earth, near its center, lies Earth's core which is mostly made up of nickel and iron. Above the core is Earth's mantle, which is made up of rock containing silicon, iron, magnesium, aluminum, oxygen and other minerals. The Earth's atmoshere is composed of the following molecules: nitrogen (78%), oxygen (21%), argon (1%), and then trace amounts of carbon dioxide, neon, helium, methane, krypton, hydrogen, nitrous oxide, xenon, ozone, iodine, carbon monoxide, and ammonia. Lower altitudes also have quantities of water vapor." Taehyung answered proudly at his advanced knowledge on Earth. Jin and Jungkook were giving him strange looks with their eyebrows raised.

"Honestly, I zoned out about halfway through that. Science-y subjects were never my strong suit." Jin admitted while picking at his fingernails. Jungkook was still in awe at how Taehyung mangaged to remember all of that. After meeting Taehyung, he never would've thought the boy could hold that much information.

"Our people find the human species quite interesting." Namjoon added. "We've conducted multiple experiments and we've been observing your kind for hundreds of years."

"Like stalking us?" Namjoon nodded his head at Jin's comment.

"Yes, stalking indeed."