♡99♡

They sweat dropped.

“Yes—” Seokjin nodded. “Yes, they are.” Jungkook bummed along, nodding his head in agreement.

“Oh okay,” Hoseok laughed. “Sorry for meddling in such a personal subject.”

Jungkook gave a thumbs up while Taehyung looked at him in confusion.

He let his tongue slip between his lips as he began lifting his thumbs, doing the same pose he had seen Jungkook do.

He wore a proud smile once he finally got it, lifting his hand to Jungkook, showing his achievement. Jungkook merely shook his head in response, a smile grin ghosting his lips.

“Too cute...” Taehyung heard Jungkook mumbled under his breath. Taehyung felt flutters inside his chest as hearts danced around in his head.

“Jinnie, could you make some food?” Hoseok begged his hyung, poutng with large eyes. Seokjin rolled his eyes at Hoseok's puppy dog face.

“Only if you stop making that ugly face.” Hoseok nodded, face going blank immediately. Seojjin made his way to the kitchen, Namjoon following closely behind.

“Could you not be so close to me?” Jin growled in annoyance, giving Namjoon a glare. Namjoon nodded, taking a small step back.

“I shall monitor you from a distance.” Namjoon concluded out loud. Seokjin gave Namjoon a look, shaking his head.

“You're such a weirdo.”