♡72♡

“I'm off to see the wizard, the wonderful wizard of oz–” Taehyung quietly sang as they walked through the lush green woods. “–la la la la la la la la laaaaaaa”

“What song is that?” Namjoon asked the singing boy, confused as to where he heard the annoying melody.

Taehyung smiled widely. “It's an earthling song!” He exclaimed. Namjoon merely grunted in response.

They continued to follow their device tracker, wanting to get out of the dense musky woods and find some type of civilization.

“Jungkook said it would take a few hours for him to get here from Seoul.” Taehyung commented, not quite liking the quietness the forest held. “He told us to find a ‘bus station’ and wait for him there.” He said, emphasizing the words 'bus station'. Namjoon simply nodded at the boys words.

Crunch

The sound of a twig snapping made them immediately halt. They listened to their surroundings carefully, trying to locate where the sound had come from.

“Lions, tigers, and bears, oh my.” Taehyung whispered making Namjoon hush him.

The nearby bushes started shaking and they instantly got in a fighting position they had learned from their extensive battle training. Suddenly a small head popped out, and then some feet and a body.

“It's a life form!” Taehyung gasped and opened his mouth, smiling widely. The thing looked up at him, feeble eyes outlined in black. Taehyung walked closer to the animal, bending down to its level as Namjoon watched the whole scene.

“Heeellloooo earthling!” Taehyung spoke in a slow friendly voice.

“We come in peace.”

He reached his hand out, opting for the creature to shake it, which Taehyung had learned was a human acquaintance ritual. Seeing as how the creature didn't react, he tried to pull it into a friendly hug.

Suddenly, the creature leaped up and attacked.