♡88♡

“Thank god!” Jin groaned as he turned the engine off and stepped out of the car, not bothering to wait for the others. He hastily marched up the steps to his apartment, finally reaching the third floor.

“Woah...” Taehyung looked up at the mansion like buildings in awe. “You live here?” Taehyung asked in amazement.

“Kinda,” Jungkook grinned sheepishly. “We live in a section of it, not the whole thing.”

“Ohhhhh” Taehyung nodded his head as if he understood. He and Namjoon followed the human boy as he went up the same path his hyung did. Taehyung ran his hands up the stoney brick walls as he walked, loving the feeling of foreign concrete.

Once reaching the third floor, Jungkook pushed open the already unlocked door and stumbled inside. He held the door open for the two aliens. “Welcome to our humble abode.”

Taehyung and Namjoon stood outside the door leaning closer to the door frame and glancing in.

“Woah...” They whispered together.  Namjoon took the first step inside, letting his toes touch the silky beige carpet before fully stepping on it. Taehyung followed suit.

Jungkook watched in amusement as the two boys looked at their surroundings. They studied the strange fluffy flooring, the white wallpaper covered walls, and even took glances at the flat ceiling.

“Human interior at its finest.” Taehyung smiled, putting his hands on his hips as he looks around.

“Where did human number one go?” Namjoon asked, turning to Jungkook.

“Er... Human number one?” Jungkook said with a questioning tone.

“He's number one, you're number two. It's to help keep track of you.” Namjoon answered in a momotone voice, showing no respect. He'd learned his lesson about disrespecting the older human Seokjin, but made no effort to respect the younger boy. They were humans, after all.

Jungkook gave him a 'wtf' face, but decided to brush it off, feel I g the overwhelming urge to get the rest he had missed.

“Whatever. Um, you guys can sleep on the couch.” He motioned to the blue couch in the living room. “I'm gonna go and sleep.” He gave them one last look before heading to the direction of his bedroom.

He halted his actions and quickly turned around.

“Also please don't break anything, or invade the earth, or whatever you guys do...it'll surely piss Seokjin hyung off.” And with those final words, he left the two aliens standing in his living room.