♡60♡

Taehyung groaned as his hand rubbed his aching head. His eyes fluttered, not quite being use to the harsh bright sunlight.

"Oh, you're up." He turned his squinting eyes to his captain, who was sitting on a piece of their broken aircraft. "I can finally do this." Taehyung gave him a confused look that soon turned to an ugly pain filled grimance as he felt a hard kick hit his crotch.

Taehyung's body shriveled up in pain. "My reproducing organ!" He craddled his throbbing dick and balls.

"Oh my stars!" He groaned.

Namjoon bent down close to Tae's face, sticking his finger in it. "You fucking deserved that you useless, transparent, martian!"

"Hmph, I'm not even from mars!" Taehyung's deep voice mumbled in pain.

"Why don't we talk about the real problem here." Namjoon said in a serious, yet strangely calm voice causing Taehyung to twitch his eyebrow.

"And that would be....?"

Taehyung swore he could see smoke coming out of Namjoon's steaming red face.

"WE FUCKING CRASHED THE AIRCRAFT YOU USELESS INGREDIENT!"

Taehyung cringed at the insult, actually feeling a little bit hurt being compared to such an unruly thing.

"Where are we?" Taehyung asked brushing off the insult.

"Earth! Fucking Earth!" Namjoon yelled as he pulled his hair in frustration.

Namjoon paced around in anger while yelling absurdities and insulting Taehyung.

"Unflavored lollipop!"

"Little ungrateful piece of fuck!"

"Fucking making our craft crash!" Namjoon continued to shout.

Taehyung sat up and sighed at his captain. His eyes roamed around at the ships debris until they landed on his beloved signal device. He quickly scammbled up, cringing at the pain coming from his aching region. He waddled awkwardly to where the sigal device lay, and swiped it up with his hand.

"Hey captain!" Taehyung shouted, trying to gain Namjoon's attention.

"Faulty piece of human made popcorn- no good little- I'll fucking strangle- gonna be in so much trouble-"

"CAPTAIN!" Namjoon's curses stopped as he turned to look at Taehyung. Taehyung ignored the murderous glare and smiled his rectangular smile, while holding up the sigal device.

"What the planet zepton are we gonna do with that?!" Namjoon angerly asked, while motioning to the device.

A genuis thought entered Taehyung's mind making him grow a wide smirk.

"I know someone who can help."