♡91♡

Taehyung tiptoed throughout the human apartment searching for the pooping facility. His eyes had already become with accustom to the darkness, but seeing was still difficult.

Bump

“Ouch.” Taehyung rubbed his face as he ran into a wall.

“Planet waste!” He groaned in pain as he craddled his toe in his hand after ramming it into the edge of the wall.

He hopped into the hallway that Jungkook had walked into. There were two doors right across from each other, making Taehyung look back and fourth in confusion.

“Right....” He looked to the door on the right. “Or left...” He looked at the left.

Right or left?

Left or right?

“Hmmm...” Taehyung hummed. He shrugged his shoulders and turned to the left. “Left it is...”

He turned the knob and pushed the door open, peering into a dark room. The room contained a dresser, pink rug, and a bed. Taehyungs eyes widened as he saw the older human, Seokjin, sleeping peacefully under the covers.

“Nope.” He shut the door gently, making sure not to wake the human.

His body turned to the door on the right.

“Don't fail me.”

He opened the door and his breath hitched in his throat at the sight.

Jungkook laid sprawled out across the bed, grey boxers being the only thing covering his astonishing body.

“Oh my stars...”

Jungkook suddenly rolled over in his sleep making the alien panic. Taehyung hurriedly closed the door.