Antisepticeye The Sequel: If You Chose Dark

Mark's POV

I stood trembling infront of the two doors I thought if I chose Wilford then life would be a misery with him controlling me into doing horrible things while all my friends would be his slaves ruling over every Iplier there is in this world and no one would be able to stop him and it would be all my fault knowing that I chose wrong so I'm going to go with Dark. We've had times where he would tie me up waiting for Jack to come so Anti would appear but ever since then we've started to get along. There were moments where they would hurt Matt disguising themselves as him and Ryan fooling us taking Jack away from me, the hallucinations I had being in a pool of blood instead of red wine with holograms of the past trying to either trick my mind or to help me find Jack. It ended up in a huge mess as we thought they were gone but they were hiding in the mirrors around us with our reflections, Jack and I didn't see that. It's strange how a Skype call in the middle of the night of me and Jack fearing of Dark and Anti taking over has came to this, a real threatening journey which has lead to a decision that could change everything!

I took slow steps over to the black door symbolised as Dark, sweat gathers on my forehead and my mouth trembles in fear reaching my hand out to the doorknob I slowly turn it opening the door, I stood back as the door glimmered a bright white in my face. I can't see anything except to hear muffled voices, 'I love you so much Mark' 'Congrats Anti' the voices sound happy but I can't make out who is saying this. Well it's about time I should make this decision. I stepped forward walking through the doorway, I can't see nothing but soon I land in a familiar place...my house.

It's tidy and there's a new video up on my youtube channel, I walked out the room to hear squealing I ran over to where I can here to squealing to see Anti and A/n hugging eachother as Anti slips a little ring on her finger. I closed the door not to be rude but he just proposed to my sister, I walked around some more to see that there is not a sign of blood anywhere especially no sign of Wilford. I walked down the hallway to see Jack recording a video in the guest room, I walked downstairs to find the man himself. Dark! I walked over as he smile at me I didn't know what to do back but I decided to just smile back.

"You chose me." Dark says still smiling as I wonder how he knew.

"How did you know?" I ask as he leans on the counter of the kitchen

"I'm a demon, I can see what your doing and there's not a sign of Wilford because you killed him!" Dark crosses his arms leaning forward to my face lifting his right eyebrow with a smug smile on his face as I lean back.

"I killed him." I say 

"Yes, now come with me." Dark says holding out his hand to me, I wonder if I should take it but soon enough I do as a shock wave hits my face zooming through time.

I look around to where me and Dark land to find ourselves in a church, suddenly everybody stands up but me and Dark were already up so we just stood wondering what is going to happen. I looked over to see that I'm at the front of the church and catch eye with Anti who is dressed in a green suit with a green flower in his pocked next to the priest. Dark nudged me as I disappeared to the back where a girl in a long white dress stood with a bouquet of green flowers she turned round and I saw that it A/n.

"There you are, come on." A/n smiles as she takes a hold of my arm walking forward to the huge doors.

"I love you so much Mark" A/n smiles leaning her head on my shoulder

The doors swung open and I could see Anti and Dark at the front, A/n is smiling widely and so is Anti. I walk A/n down to where Anti stands and walked over to her side and that's when they start the vows.

"Congrats Anti." Dark smiles as he nudges Anti a little

After the vows had been made A/n and Anti kissed running out of the church to go live their life as demons I felt happy but confused with what is going on. Is this the future? Dark crept up behind me grabbing my shoulders teleporting to find myself and Dark in a strange looking room, the room was black with hints of a deep dark red. Infront of where Dark and I stood sat a little boy in the corner of the room with his knees tucked into his chest and head resting on his arms. He's crying.