Tale of Antisepticeye: Filthy!

Mark opened the creaky door, the cold chill was back slithering over his neck in the wind. He slowly glided over to hide behind a septic tank, he peered through and saw nothing but septic. Mark ran to each septic tank and peered inside to see nothing! Where's Jack he whispered under his breathe worrying.

Mark's POV

I ran over to the last septic tank on the row of the hallway and heard talking! I listened carefully but was shaking in anger and worry as the talking got louder;

"So, Anti what you going to do with Jack?" Dark said in his sinister echo in the hallway

"Little Jackiboy is lying at the bottom of my septic tank." Anti said with a deadly squeal of a laugh 

"Did he not wake up?" Dark questioned 

"Yes, he did seem a bit high when he did though and then started asking for Mark?" Anti felt confused but happy that Jack was still a bit loopy from the injections at the hospital. 

I leaned forward to listen to what they were saying and felt a warm feeling in my heart and a smile glow on my face as I heard Anti say that Jack was asking for me. I leaned forward as I couldn't hear the talking and then fell hitting my arm of the septic tank and my head off the wall!

Anti paused looking around at the hallway of septic tanks he shushed Dark and slithered over to where he heard the noise, Dark disappeared in a black and pink smoke and then reappeared next to Anti falling on him being his clumsy self. Anti and Dark both fell dramatically on each other and saw Mark!

"DARK! GET HIM!" Anti shouted trying to get up

Mark ran round to where Anti and Dark came from and confronted a huge green door with Jack's face on it. Has Anti made a whole room for when he captures Jack? Mark looked around and heard strange sounds coming from Dark and Anti who were still on the floor! Mark looked around and saw septic goo pouring from the door, he tried pushing and pulling the door but it didn't open he could hear mumbling coming from inside. 

Mark's POV

I leaned against the door with a tear slipping from my eye as I will never save Jack, Anti and Dark will never go away and everybody at home is worried! I lifted up both my hands and wiped my eyes until I felt a little slimy tail on my hand which was glowing green.

"Sam!" I shouted holding him in my hand hugging him like I would to Jack, eh I mean umm my family!

Sam flew out my hand and pointed to Dark and Anti who got up shouting running in different directions trying to find me as they kept bumping into each other when trying. Sam flew over to the huge door and BLASTED it open! 

"Wow Sam, your powerful!" I said smiling and then saw Sam blush. Who new an eye could blush?

I ran inside and saw a massive septic tank in the middle of the room, I slowly walked over as the glowing green septic reflected in my glasses. I placed my hand against the glass and then a smack came across the glass and scared me making me fall back. I looked up and the hand was still against the glass, I leaned forward and slowly peered through seeing Jack with his hand against the glass floating in the septic wearing his lucky blue hoodie with plasters hooked up to him with machines outside of the tank.

Jack's POV

I woke up and hit my hand off the glass, such a tiny space, I saw a hand on the glass which then disappeared but I heard the shriek of Mark falling back, I placed my hand against the glass and came forward for him to see my face. My eyes shredded tears which slid off my face and disappeared into the septic, I then felt a shock in my arm from one of the machines I am hooked up to.

I slowly saw tears run down Mark's face as he pulled his arms above his head and smashed the glass, I have a massive smile across my face with tears running into the septic which is gushing out of the cracks! Mark it the glass again and the tank broke, I jumped out as Mark held my hand but then slowly shuffled to hold my arms helping me over the glass as I still felt dizzy. 

Mark and I ran towards the door and Sam slides into my hood, Anti and Dark ran towards us shooting lasers and smoke! Sam turned round to shoot septic lasers at both of them as they then disappeared. Where did they go? Me and Mark ran out the door and landed in Mark's basement on the summoning star! Anti and Dark appeared in front of us and waved their hands around as green and pink smoke covered the room once again and tied us up on the summoning star! 

"WHAT ARE YOU DOING!" I shouted in anger

Anti came over to me and lifted my chin smiling whispering;

"Filthy!"