Antisepticeye The Sequel: Your Mine!

Jack's POV

I stumble through the crowd of people dancing widely as Felix then pushed me into Mark. Again Felix shouted 'Septiplier Away' as I rolled my eyes and Mark spun me around not noticing that it's me. I spin around as Mark holds my hand wanting to move as I trip over Felix's foot...he must be drunk! I completely fall on top of Mark, I feel my face getting hot as I blush a deep red seeing Mark stare at me in shock and starts to blush as well.

Everybody stopped what they were doing and looked at us on the floor, I whispered to Mark about (A/N). He pushed me as I rolled on the floor and got up skidding in the hallway and running upstairs. I swing the door open to notice that a/n is lying on the bed instead of the floor.

"Mark she was on the floor now she's on the bed...somebody has been here!" I shout worrying with sweat pouring down my forehead.

"Jack what has happened TO MY SISTER!?" Mark shouts hysterically running over to (a/n) and picking her up bridal style.

"Jack...why does she have a bite on her lip with black marks around it?" Mark said sinisterly

"I don't know I ran downstairs to tell you...then that happened!" I shout even louder but in a higher pitch

"JACK! Dark has been here! DARK!" Mark shouts with (a/n) motionless in Mark's arms

"What? How can Dark get out!? What did he do?" I scream

"I don't kno...Jack calm down!" Mark shouts as I feel sharp urges and pain in my body

"CALM DOWN!? HOW CAN I CALM DOWN!!!" I shout even louder but then fall to the floor as I loose control of Anti!

Mark's POV

Anti stands where Jack was standing but get's closer to me looking down at (a/n), I step back as Anti steps forward even more. Dark is at the back of my head laughing loudly and sinisterly! Anti looks at me straight in the eye.

"Give (a/n) to me!" Anti sneered holding his hands out

"NO! She's my sister I ain't just going to give her to you!" I shout feeling brave but really I am terrified

"Fine!" Anti sneered again grabbing a knife out his pocket, he swung forwards and made a slight cut on My face.

I take a few steps back as Anti cuts my arms and then stabs me in my shoulder, I let out a scream as Dark laughs even more in my head, Anti then stabs me in my other shoulder and hits me in the head, I winced in pain struggling to stand myself up right. I feel my body getting throw across the room and I loose grip of (a/n) I suddenly lost feeling in my body as I blacked out!

Your POV

I hit my head awaking me back in Jack's bedroom but I don't see Jack, I look around rubbing my head to see Mark unconscious on the other side of the room! I get up and run over to him holding my wound as it stings, I fall over to where Mark is and struggle to lift him up. I see the cut marks on his face and the stab wounds on his shoulders...I have nothing to help him. Suddenly I see his eyes open slightly squinting moving his mouth but his speech his slurred, I try to understand as I then feel hands wrapped around my waist!

I get turned around to face Anti, our eyes connected as he smirked leaning forward hugging me tightly as his hands are still around my waist. I look back to Mark who has completely passed out, Anti then pulls me up and throws me on Jack's bed. I look around worried of what is going to happen and why is he doing this but at the same time his eyes shine with beauty as I put the evil behind.

Anti walks over to me and plants tiny kissed on my neck passionately, I blush and for some reason I enjoy it but he then stops and looks down at my wound. His green septiceye glows angrily and looks over at Mark... what has Mark done? Why is there a little wound in my stomach?

"Your mine!" Anti smiled at me brushing my hair out my face and shushing me to sleep, I felt my eyes starting to become heavy as I gave up to keep them open. 'Your mine' stuck in my head...