Antisepticeye The Sequel: Back For Revenge!

Flashback to before A/n met Wilford

I hang against the plain black wall in this prison, no lights except for a little holder with burning orange fire lighting up a little spot in the room. I look up from the dusty cold floor slightly up to see the fire burn into my pink soulless eyes. The sadness. The disappointment. The anger! My face scrunches into frustration thinking of him...he ruined it for me and has trapped me inside this nightmare of a cell where I have been here to rot. I wanted to be the one who got to control, who got to make him do whatever I want and to ruin his life like he has ruined mine! The fire on the other side of the wall grows stronger like my energy inside, I can feel myself gaining power, the tingles shoot up in my fingers to the end of my finger tips as I snap the shackles off my wrist and ankles falling to the ground landing on my feet, I have a dark chain like anklet with little red circular lights around like a dog collar around my ankle giving off huge electric shocks up my leg preventing me from using my powers. Darkness. Darkness is all I see, I step forward and reach up to get the fire torch.

I start walking and find a huge door which leads me to a completely new area, other cells with powerful demons inside hitting the walls and clutching onto the metal railings trying to get out, they each have different anklets around their ankles and/or wrists. Some are trying very hard to get them off but it wont work, I walk down the hallway some more feeling weight on my left foot from the anklet. Eventhough, I used my strength to get out of them chains they weren't that tight and strong anyway. I see a tall man standing over at the end of the hallway, I hide behind a huge statue and starts to focus my eye on him, his hair is black with a white smooth quiff at the front, he wears complete white like an angel would and has a mini halo above his head. He has no shoes on so I'm guessing he is an angel, he turns around with glowing white teeth and shiny pupils in his chocolate brown eyes...that's when it hits me knowing who he is! Lightiplier.

What's he doing here? I think to myself looking at him, his gaze is at one of the other demons who look like...Google? Light starts talking to him so I quietly run past them both making a break for it, I ran out completely of that hell hole and looked around for water. Running some more so others can't find me I leap to the water and shove my foot into the water, the electricity stops and the whole anklet completely falls apart. I throw it into the water to hide evidence of my getaway and headed to gain my revenge!

I feel the power start rushing around my body, I start smiling devilishly and teleported to wherever he is, it kills me that he had to choose him and he suddenly goes off with a new friend who also has a demon! I arrive at his place and lurk through the window to see the kitchen dining area, they are all there. My smirk trails off my face to anger as I see my old friend, haven't seen him in years...wait, what do we have here? A girl?

I don't know her, I have never seen her before...wait yes I have. The little sister of my two brothers how pitiful that she could join them, I guess he has already made an action as I can feel the evil energy from inside her. I slither though the window and into her mind and started whispering softly but sinister, her mumbles as she gazes off into the sunlight feeling her get weaker on my every word...her eyes close lightly, I jump out of her head and back into the shadows dawning on her motionless body thinking of my revenge...