Antisepticeye The Sequel: Hypnotising Eyes

Dark's POV

I knelled down next to Mark and looked straight at his face, he has no control over his body and it's slowly draining his energy to even stay awake. I look over at the door to see that Wilford was gone from the spot, Anti and Jack are messing around like they do.

"Guys! Where did Wilford go?" I asked them nervously looking back and fourth a both them and Mark

"What?" They look at eachother and then back at me, their grins turned to worried looks and started running around the house

I had to stay with Mark to give him my energy but I'm worrying about A/n and what Wilford is planning! I hate him, I've always have since he did that there was no need to do that to her it should've been me. I have already got Dark and Wilford, the other Ipliers too I don't want A/n to have something like that to haunt her...Wilford deserved to be imprisoned but now he's escaped he can do much worse, A/n was only a baby then I found out but she never did. A/n knows she has a darker side like Dark but it's the cause of Wilford which is why her eyes turn to pink...can't let it happen again!

Wilford's POV

I peep through the door a little to see A/n fully dressed putting her shower supplies in a drawer and walking over to the door, I stand in the corner and as she opens the door I glint a smirk on my face. She noticed and straight away I saw the pink shine glisten in her eyes.

"What do you want?" A/n says sternly trying to walk away but I block her path

"I saw you sucking face with Anti." I smirk again as she looks away from me and to the floor

"Shut up!" A/n sternly says gritting her teeth slightly

"You like him, don't you?" I say laughing a little

"What? No I don't who said that?" A/n nervously laughs

"You did." I laugh

"Huh, me?" A/n looked at me shocked but immediately looked down at the floor as her eyes glimpsed pink

"Hey, don't look away." I quiet my voice down a little to be a little calmer and stroked her cheek down to her chin, she tried to hold back from looking.

"Don't hold it back, you want to look into my mesmerizing eyes..."  I say quieter and calmer stroking her face, I can feel her energy through my finger tips, I can tell she's trying to look away but she wont be able to handle it.

"Don't deny it!" I slur the word 'it' and her head starts to turn and looks e straight into my eyes, she's tightly fixed to my eyes I slowly start to change my eyes to a dark pink and her pupils glow a pink, she's hypnotised under my control and power, does whatever I say.

"Darlin, wear these." I hand A/n some dark sunglasses and an ear piece so she can hear me, I push her hair over her ear so no one can see the ear piece.

"Listen and do whatever I say, okay." I say to her as she slowly nods her head as a yes

"Good, go." I smirk as she walks away and I run away out of sight shrivelling into a speckle of pink dust flying around the room to watch everyone.

Jack's POV

I started running looking around the house for A/n until I see her, she has very dark sunglasses on, I walk over to he placing my hand on her shoulder but she grabbed my hand and threw it off. I looked at her and her expression never changed. I look around to see Anti running in my direction.

"Oh thank god you're alright, I was so worried. Hey what's with the sunglasses?" Anti laughs out of breath

There was no response except for A/n pushing us out the way and over to Mark's room, I peek in to see Mark spazzing out laying on his bed as Dark holds his wrist to send energy through to him. A/n walks in and pushed Dark off and to the wall holding him their by his collar. How is she this strong? I run over pulling her off and Dark grabs the sunglasses as A/n looks at us all completely angry with a strong pink glow in her pupils.

"A/n what's going on?!" Dark shouts angrily

Again there is no response but slight laughter filled the room as Wilford appeared laughing clapping his hands and slapping his knees.

"What are you laughing at?" Dark asks angrily gritting his teeth

"Oh Dark, like you don't remember what happened when you were both younger." Wilford laughs

"Don't speak of it! You lied to me and you deserved to be imprisoned, you've escaped but the Ipliers will find you!" Dark speaks

"Ahh...ughh.." Mark screams moaning as shock waves flow up his veins

Dark ran over and pressed his thumb against his wrist and sent his energy through to keep him from harm, Anti is waving his hand infront of A/n's face but there's nothing, I look over at Dark and Mark and then at A/n and Anti, I look back over to the pink freak who's dancing around laughing. I lunge forward while he's not looking and smash him into the wall, his head it's it and I ram it into the wall some more as he passes out sliding down on his face.

"I clap my hands turning round to see A/n passed out in Anti's arms, I take the ear piece out of her ear which her hair was hiding and throw it away along with the extra large sunglasses.

Anti walks out of the room and carried A/n to the guest room as I stay with Mark and Dark, I pull Wilford out the room and push him out throwing him down the stairs, just having a little fun!

Anti's POV

I place A/n down on the bed stroking her cheek and brushing her hair from her face, I look at her motionless body and gently kiss her. I feel kissing back as I do. I let go and see A/n's eyes slightly open, they are back to the normal e/c colour and a slight grin appears on her face pulling me down to kiss her again.

Author's Note

I got a boyfriend...