Tale of Antisepticeye: Is this all a dream?

Mark's POV

I woke up at home, why am I at home? Where's Jack? I ran over to see the red wine on the floor and the bullet on the table, everything was how it was but Matt isn't here. I heard shouting in the back and ran over to see Ryan asleep on his chair with the game he was playing still on...the game kept repeating 'help me' over and over again. I pulled out my phone to see the last call I made to Matt, I turned to see photos hung on the wall of Me and Jack...but Jack was fading out of the picture! Everywhere was quiet until I heard thunder and lighting outside where the sky started to cry just like my heart. 

"Well well well, haha what do we have here?" Dark appeared behind me crossing his arms smiling deadly

"WHAT HAVE YOU DONE!" I shouted ripping my heart with all feelings

"Me? I have done nothing! This is your doing..." He said mocking me immensely

"YOUR THE CAUSE OF THIS AND ANTI!" I couldn't take this no more 

"Mark, this is just your imagination!" he started flying  leaving pink smoke woft through the air around me

"WHY WOULD I IMAGINE YOU AND MY FRIENDS GETTING HURT!? I shouted so loud making the rooms echo of my hurtful voice

"Your probably sleeping right now, if you want it the way it was before you better find him!" Dark started smiling uncomfortably with his eyes twitching

"Jack? How am I going to find Jack, this isn't a dream!" I screamed but Dark then disappeared in lightning

I fell to the ground with the red wine on the floor my hair and face splattered against the red wine but then I realized it was blood! But who's blood? I sat up and faintly saw a figure in front of me, I squinted to see that It was me and Jack from before...

"D..did..J..ack die?"

I sat up and the hologram went away...that wasn't how it happened! I ran out to the abandoned road not even thinking about climbing in my car and ran straight there, when I got to the abandoned road I looked around for Matt! Where could he be? That's until I saw another hologram of Matt falling from a spear in his back and rolled into the bushes! Could that be true because the other one wasn't?

I ran over to the bush, and saw a battered Matt in the bushes! I pulled him out by his arms and wiped the dry blood off his face, I don't want to look at his wounded back so I called 911...I waited for the ambulance to arrive and then I set off with Matt carefully getting onto a stretcher.

I turned around with a tear sliding of my face, I wiped it and thought about the holograms...are they tricking me? Are some of them lies? Is this Anti's and Dark's doing to stop me? Well it isn't gonna stop me!

I looked up to see another hologram, it shown Anti and Dark throwing me and Jack out the car, I watched again as I got stabbed in the back but kept a close eye on Anti who carried the sleeping Jack somewhere up the road and then disappeared. That was then Darkiplier covered my eyes and we disappeared back home! I need to find Jack! 

I turned to see that the Ambulance had gone and then turned back to see green hair in the mud below my feet...is this Jack's? Could I use this and the memories to help me find him! My phone vibrated...IT'S JACK!

Jack: Help

Mark: WHERE ARE YOU?

Jack: A...sept..tan..

Mark: what???

I then stopped and stood trying to figure out what Jack was trying to text...Anti's home? WAIT! A septic tank! Dark told me to use my imagination...but this is not a dream, but I should try! I closed my eyes and pictured Antisepticeye's house being a dark horrid green and inside there is a septic tank with Jack inside...I tried so hard to picture this but I felt so bad! I felt a shock up my back and then I opened my eyes...I am standing outside Anti's house! I need to find Jack before Anti finds me!