Antisepticeye The Sequel: The Dark Secret

Mark's POV

We all arrive at Jack's house but all I could think of was worrying about Dark and Anti coming out to play, it can't happen now not with everybody else here and (A/N). I step up and knock on the door with a smiley green haired Jack hugging me, I hugged back with Felix in the background shouting Septiplier away as she scooted past in the hallway. We backed away an Jack smiled at (A/N) until it hit him knowing who she is!

"Hey, I know you your (A/N), right?" Jack smiled shouting letting us in

"Yeah I am, nice to see you again and happy birthday." (A/N) smiled happily 

"Thank you." Jack and (A/N) both stare at each other smiling for a while deeply into their eyes until Mark grabbed (A/N) by the shoulder into the house with Jack smiling.

Your POV

Us just staring into each others eyes in the doorway, I couldn't take my eyes off his...they're just so beautiful! We both smiled until Mark grabbed my shoulders and pulled me into Jack's house to where the party is! 

"Mark!" I shouted round the corner away from others who could see

"Sis I see you like Jack!" Mark smiled making hearts

"What...no." I laughed looking around kicking my feet

"Yes you do and I promise I wont tell him." Mark smiled

"Okay. Yeah I do like Jack..." I looked down at the floor saying it quietly as Mark jumped for joy but then stopped and ran in to the party

I stopped and thought about my brothers behaviour which was very strange, I looked around as Jack came into the hallway so I hid round the corner for when he walked into the room. I waited for him to go and heard Felix shouting...I slowly walked in with Mark smiling with his thumbs up and Jack next to him drinking some booze. 

Mark's POV

Jack sits next to me drinking some beer but then got up from talking about video games to me to looking at (a/n) walking into the room, I stuck my thumbs up smiling as she smiled back walking over to me. I suddenly felt an urge up my spine! No...Dark this isn't the time! I said in my head as Dark pushed even more making me moan. Jack and (a/n) looked at me strangely as I couldn't control anymore and Darkiplier took over! 

Jack's POV

I looked over at Mark who held his chest in pain, he tried smiling back at me and (a/n) but black tears ran down his face as his eyes turned fully black with a red pupil and blood in his hair, he smiled evilly at me and got up walking out of the room.

"Where is he going?" (a/n) asked me worrying as I had no idea where he was going but I know what is happening but I can't tell her.

I run out the room after Dark and (a/n) followed behind, I wanted her to stay where she was so she doesn't get hurt but Mark is her brother and she's worrying about him. Dark stops at the end of the hallway and turns to the kitchen I run inside and so does (a/n) as the door closes shut! 

"Nice to see you again Jack! You too (a/n)" Dark sneered

"What are you doing Dark!" I shouted

"Wait..your Dark?" (a/n) came out the shadows from behind me and asked

"Yes child, your Mark's little sister aren't you?" Dark licked his lips sinisterly as I jumped infront of (a/n) to protect her

Your POV

DARK! I knew about him but I didn't know he was real... where is Mark what happened back there and why is Dark looking at me strangely smirking while staring, I feel a force up my body but Jack then jumps infront. I start to sweat as more painful urges shoot up my body for me to move forward, Jack held out his hands but I then hold them down as I step forward to Dark.

"What do you want Dark and what did you do to Mark!" I shouted stepping forward more

"Mark is at the back of my head trying to break free, he can see everything I see through my eyes!" Dark sneered laughing

"(A/N) I'm sorry you didn't know about this, Mark didn't tell you because he wanted to protect you!" Jack shouted as he fell to the floor

"WHAT IS GOING ON!?" I shouted running over to Jack who closed his eyes

I look at Jack checking for a pulse and heartbeat by placing my head on his chest, it started to get faster and faster and I felt a hand on head stroking it gently I lifted it up to not see Jack but to see someone else who has a green septiceye and septic running down its mouth and piercings in it's ear.

"ANTI! So nice for you to join us!" Dark shouted as Anti got up holding me by my waist

"Look who else we have! Mark's little sister...time to have some fun with you!" Anti smirked sinisterly as he pushed me infront of him and Dark.