Antisepticeye The Sequel: I Am Darkness

The suspects are nowhere to be found and there is no more evidence left, without evidence this case will be closed as faulty.

Jack's POV

I change into some layed back casual clothes and forced my trainers onto my feet, A/n and Mark knock on the door leaning against it waiting for me to come out. I smiled and walk out the door to notice a blush on A/n's face and a shocked sort of expression on Mark's.

"So you ready?" I ask

"I think we should be asking you that question!" Mark jokes pointing at my clothes until A/n slaps him across his shoulder.

"Hey!" I say but then walk downstairs and out the door followed by A/n and Mark

Anti's POV

Something is still going around my head about that girl! I see Jack likes her but she will be mine and nobody can stop me! I just need Dark to break from Mark at the right time to help me with A/n! Say goodbye to your little sister Mark and Jack keep your filthy hands off her...she's mine!

Dark's POV

Tiny particles of power left inside me, I must use it wisely. I peek through Mark's eyes to notice A/n and Jack walking closer together but a few spaces away, I know that Anti is getting jealous. I knew he was as soon as he saw her. He didn't want to hurt A/n he just wants her for himself becuase...he loves her! 

Mark's POV

Walking behind Jack and A/n noticing that they are walking side by side but looking at the ground away from eachother. I feel little stings in my eye as Dark is there...Oh God not now! He doesn't do anything, he looks through my eye and I hear whispering about Anti and love but that makes no sense! Antisepticeye doesn't love anyone...but I ship him with Dark!

Walking some more and I couldn't take it my sister and Jack like eachother but they are not showing it time to play! I lean forward and slowly push Jack closer to A/n she looks up at him and they both smile but they step back a little! Oh okay so you want to be like that! 

We walk closer to the park and it's evening, no body is there so I decide to run round by A/n and push her straight into Jack...a little too much! A/n falls on top of Jack on the park, I stand there looking down at them embarrassed but I then left them to have a moment without me...eventhough I'm still watching! 

Anti's POV

Jack meets eyes with A/n, she has such beautiful e/c eyes and silky smooth h/c hair. Even Dark says I love her but Jack had to love her and she might love him back too...the hero always gets the girl...I'm just a stupid evil counter part who tried to kill Mark and Jack! Haha did I say tried I meant I still am but maybe I should try to be more like them to get attention...just maybe!

Your POV

I stare at Jack in his deep blue ocean eyes as he stares back at me, he smiles and leans forward as so do I and gently kiss, I feel the excitement whizzing round my head and butterflies rapidly flapping their wings in my stomach! Mark shouts out (our ship name)  which makes me blush. I suddenly felt Jack's lips grow rough on mine, he pulls me in closer with his hand which has sharp nails. I open my eyes to notice septic flowing from his left eye! ANTI! 

I try moving back until I finally am let go and Mark came running over to me, he gave Anti an evil stare and throws me behind him to keep me safe but I don't care I hope Jack's okay and hopefully Anti wont hurt Mark! I suddenly see a smirk on Anti's face looking deep into Mark but my brother has been taken over by Dark! 

I'm alone...I have nowhere to go without Dark or Anti catching me, they both smirk at me sinisterly walking forward with dry blood on their hands and complete black eyes. I look around to see where I can run to and hide or atleast get help...I run to the slide and hide as Anti runs and Dark walks the opposite way, I peek over to see they've gone I turn back to see that Anti is infront of me with Dark behind him...I'm not very clever! 

I try to get up as I feel an urging pain in my stomach from my wound, I remember when that happened but I still don't know who stabbed me...just the thought of that scares me but the pain starts to grow stronger like I'm getting stabbed all over again, I feel like something is taking over me and crawling up my skin with the chills drafting through my back...Anti looks at me confused as Dark smiles. I felt a urging pain sting all over my body and I then fall to the floor feeling like something inside me has got out...