Tale of Antisepticeye: Wrong Chant

Jack and Mark are back in Mark's basement tied together by rope sitting on the summoning star, Anti and Dark ran out the basement to find a chant or a spell to kill Jack and Mark or at least send them away somewhere they can't come back.

Jack's POV

I sit with my legs crossed and my arms tied behind my back as my body is tied to Mark's, I can see his parts of his head from the corner of my eye as I shuffle trying to move around. 

"Jack, I give up!" Mark weakly groaned relaxing his body

"WHAT! No, you can't give up!" I shouted in Mark's left ear

"Jack, I did this to you! I am the cause of all this!" Mark shouted tensing his body to shuffle over

"Mark, it's not your fault!" I relaxed and settled my voice to let Mark calm down

"Yes it is! We are never gonna get out of this in time! Anti and Dark are going to come down and KILL us...so what's the point in anything we do right now!?" Mark stuttered while shouting at me with pure anger in his voice as tears came rolling down

Sam flew out my pocket and squeezed my face as a hug, he then flew round to Mark and zapped the rope. The rope snapped in a thunder boom and Sam fell on the other side of the room! I ran over to him and his little green light started to fade! Is S..Sam..dying?

Antisepticeye's POV

I looked upstairs for the secret room in Mark's apartment which he never knew about! I placed my hand over the wall and stepped forward, the wall flipped and I landed inside the room of books, spells and remedies. I lifted my arm up shooting out green smoke lifting the book in the middle on the top row, the title is 'SS' as in 'Summoning Star' I opened it at the exact chapter on how to kill someone on the summoning star! The book is very small as it's secret and if anybody finds this room they wont find this... I ran back downstairs to the basement and Dark teleported back noticing that Jack and Mark are free staring at Septiceye Sam!

They don't know were here so Dark and I lifted our arms causing pink and green dust appear pulling Jack and Mark back over to the summoning star, the pink and green powerful dust surrounded Jack and Mark tightly squeezing them so they cant move!

I grabbed the book out my pocket and spun my hand around giving off green magic and pointed to Jack and Mark who were angry shuffling trying to break free with determination! 

"The devil in my eyes let this spell rise, the subjects on the star this will make them go far."

The whole room filled with a white glow and the shock blew me and Dark back falling on the floor hitting out heads on the floor, the white light flew over to Mark and Jack! The rope snapped into tiny pieces on the floor! Mark and Jack stood up glowing.

I looked in the book and then noticed that my thumb covered some words in the book! WRONG CHANT!