Tale of Antisepticeye: Take the Risk

Antisepticeye and Darkiplier were united and looked at each other with a sinister smile, Anti and Dark both went down into Mark's basement so nobody could see what was going on. It was silent and dark. Anti used his glowing infected eye to see, he saw some string hanging from the ceiling and pulled it the light came one. The light was just a lightbulb which was very bright. 

Below the light was a summoning star that Mark saw when he moved into the house, Mark used the summoning star for a video but nothing happened. Even though nothing happened Mark's evil side came out of the Summoning star to haunt him. Antisepticeye came from the call of Darkiplier gave when he got out and then set Anti free. 

Jack and Mark were being controlled by Anti and Dark, they were trying so hard to get out but couldn't. Mark was drained of strength and Jack was half asleep. Anti and Dark held each others hand and stepped forward slowly to the summoning star. When they step on it and repeat 'become one' 4 times they will become one!

Anti stepped forward then Dark stepped forward together they stood on the star. Immediately a light shot up lighting up the whole room, one side was green the other side was pink, the light then faded away. Jack and Mark were lying on the floor in the corner, Mark gained his strength to open his eyes he looked around he felt something on his hand it was Jack he was unconscious lying on ground! Mark got up and put Jack sitting up beside the wall.

"Hahahahaha!" A unsettling laugh echoed the room.

"Show yourself, Darkiplier! I'm not scared of you!"

"Silly Mark, you knew what 'become one' meant but didn't try to stop us."

"I was too weak! You took my strength when I tried to get out!"

"Exactly, now I have become one! You can't stop me! You can't do anything now!"

Mark turned round to see Antisepticeye standing on the other side of the room exactly opposite Darkiplier. Mark was surrounded by both of them!

"Mark, Jack and your friendship is very strong but I'm afraid you have to go on with out him." Anti said with a cunning grin on his smug face.

"What do you mean?" Mark was sweating and shaking. Anti smirked at Mark and pointed of to the wall where Jack was unconscious Mark looked over but he wasn't there! 

Mark turned round to see Anti, Anti was using his septic powers to lift Jack, Anti lifted Jack higher and dunked him into a septic tank.

"No!" Mark shouted 

"How did he get over there?"

"You idiot, I have become one, I don't just control Jack and mess him up some more but I can mess with you!"

Darkiplier and Antisepticeye moved closer towards Mark

"Let's make a deal, shall we?" they both said together in a sinister disturbing way.

"What deal?" Mark crossed his arms looking at Jack waking up in the tank in for a terrible surprise.

"Join Jack to spend your life being controlled by us...Or kill Jack and we'll go away...we know how big your friendship with Jack is Mark." 

Mark was shaking and fell to the ground, he couldn't see Jack suffer and he could't accept the deal. Jack woke up and was floating in the septic tank. He was banging on the glass so Anti used his power to drop the glass and put a huge septic bubble as a shield around it.

Jack's POV

I woke up, I must have been knocked out, I was in a tank full of septic liquid. I looked around and noticed I was in a tank floating in the air. I looked down and saw Mark being hassled by Anti and Dark! I was stuck I couldn't move the septic was sticky so I started to bang on the glass, I don't think Anti liked that so made a strange green bubble around the tank. I went flying to the ground. I couldn't see what was going on but I could hear everything.

Antisepticeye's POV

I got both of them, just waiting for Mark to make his decision even though he has no choice. Jack was still in the tank but had stopped banging, thank god. I knew that becoming one person and not haunting others but watching over their thoughts and coming out at certain time was the best feeling I have had. I had the power to control anyone and everything I don't need Darkiplier any more I think I should kill him along with Jacksepticeye. Disgusting beings!