Antisepticeye The Sequel: Consequences

Wilford's POV

I walk into the room folding my arms to see my septic friend and the girl kissing, typical idiot who thinks he can get the girls. I whistle as they come apart, they both turn their heads to look at me Anti's face was filled with pure anger but the girl's face was mixed with shocked, confused and scared. 

"What are you doing here Wilford, shouldn't you be in prison?" Anti shouts at me

"Come on Anti, aren't you glad to see me?" I slowly walk over to Anti as he stands up clenching his fists, I circle him around the spot he's standing on.

"Why would I be glad to see your rotten face!" Anti spits looking straight ahead of him

"There's no need to be like that now, is there?" I say sinisterly 

"Just shut up Wilford and get out!" Anti shouts louder than usual leaning forward so his face is right infront of mine

Your POV

I got up off my bed and turned to look at them both, Anti has Wilford by the collar of his stripy red shirt but Wilford isn't doing anything. I see Anti growing red with anger and finally let go out of breath, is Wilford really that strong?

"Excuse me, who are you?" I say nervously holding my hands behind my back 

"Oh sorry but we have met before." Wilford pushes Anti away and steps forward to me

"Have we?" I question thinking back to the nightmares I kept having and quietly gasp

"Of course, when you were asleep I crept into your dreams and introduced myself. Eventhough I have been in prison I could still hear and see through Mark's brain." Wilford explains but I become more confused in this situation

"It may seem confusing but you'll understand girly." Wilford winks walking out the room pushing Anti onto Jack's bed falling on top of him waking him up.

I sit down back on my bed and look over to see Jack and Anti rolling over on the bed, I watch them and giggle a little to see that even though that they are both different they are very much like one another, their features a little different and so are their voices and personality but they are really sweet...No I like Jack I can't be falling for the evil side of him, I just can't but it felt right when I kissed him. 

"Mornin' A/n, you alright?" Jack gets up pushing Anti off the bed making him fall on the floor

"Yeah, what about you?" I smile

"Yeah, hey what was all the racket before?" Jack asks making my smile fade to a worried look

"Wilford escaped..." I say to Jack making him jump out of bed so quickly that he almost went flying across the room.

"Wilford's here! Why is he here?" Jack screamed

"I don't know, keep your voice down." I laughed 

I stand up and so does Anti and we all walk out into the hallway, Dark is there with Mark who's holding his head in his hands. I walk over to him and place my hand on my shoulder, the shocking energy travelled through my hand up to my arm rapidly.

"WOAH!" I let go of Mark's shoulder as he looks up, his face is scrunched together and his eyes are squinted in pain.

"Mark are you alright?" I ask cautiously 

No response, he can't manage to talk with this pain which something has caused! I look at Dark to see that he's holding Mark up from falling, eventhough his eyes are fully back with a little red iris inside I know that he has care inside.

"Dark do you know?" I ask Dark as he looks up with worry in his facial expression

"Yes, Wilford escaped and wants to kill me so he can rule over Mark but then he wants to kill Mark and become his own person with every Ipiers blood!" Dark explains 

"Really but why?" I say

"He wants to be stronger than anyone, he's jealous of me being Mark's evil side instead of him and this jealousy has turned him into a bigger monster than he already was." Dark says lifting Mark up and carrying him over to his bedroom and layed him down whilst placing a pillow on the side of his head.

"So why is his head hurting?" I ask

"Me and Wilford are both out here instead of just one of us, it's too much for Mark to handle and if this doesn't stop then...Mark will die and if he dies then we all die." Dark slows down looking down at Mark who's spazzing out on the bed holding his head in pain but can not make any sound.

"A/n, go for a shower!" Dark shouts completely changing the subject

"What, why?" I say worried and confused

Dark runs over to the bathroom and pulled out a little compatible mirror and opened it facing my face, I look straight at the mirror and see little black marks forming on my face by my ears and lips, my e/c eyes were changing to black and then pink and I started to feel faint.

"What is this?" I shout panicking 

"Go to the shower and cool yourself off, it's Wilford doing this to you." Dark says 

"How can the shower help?" I shout

"It relaxes the nerves and will cool you down." Dark explains calmly holding my hands

"Okay." I calmly agree letting go of his hand and started running off to the bathroom, I grabbed my towel and some cleaning supplies and some fresh clean clothes and underwear and hopped into the shower letting the warm water trickle down onto my body.

I feel myself relax and my eyes felt a slight tingle going back to the normal colour, the marks on my face disappeared into my skin and I started to wash myself quickly, after I finished cleaning I hopped out drying myself with my f/c towel and got dressed into a black tank-top with f/c shorts. I grabbed my supplies and threw them in the drawer and placed my towel in the laundry basket and walked out the room to be startled by Wilford...what does he want now?