Tale of Antisepticeye: The white light?

Sam was hiding in Jack's hood and didn't want to come out, Jack and Mark stared at the bright white light the light was coming towards the in the dark basement. Jack could feel the movement in his hoodie and held is hand at the back of his head for Sam to climb on to. Sam wriggled onto Jack's hand, Jack then put his hand infront of his face and held Sam up to fly...but Sam couldn't.

"Sam, are you okay?" Jack whispered to Sam 

Mark heard a tiny squeak come from Sam and Jack carried on boosting Sam and trying to help him gain strength but it didn't work, they both looked up as the little round light was getting closer. 

"Jack, what's happening?" Mark trembled fiddling with his fingers and gigantic droplets of sweat poured from his head.

"I don't know but Sam's strength has been drained out by something!" Jack replied in a worried voice looking at Sam in the 'eye'.

The light came forward until their was an equal amount of space between the summoning star in the middle of the basement, Sam was then flying again and Mark and Jack's face had a little smile but felt a sinister whisper from behind them, they both turned around but nothing was their. Sam lit up in a bright green as all the energy has been transferred to him.

Mark felt a tug on his trousers, Mark lifted his heel up to see Tiny Box Tim holding on. Mark reached out his hand to pick up Tiny Box Tim and lifted him up to his face. 

"Tim! What are you doing here?" Mark had a massive smile on his face and wiped the sweat away with his elbow

"Well, you see a white light brought me here I don't know why but you're here." Tiny Box Tim explained.

"Sam!" Tiny Box Tim cried out loud to see his good friend Sammy Septiceye

Sam flew over and gave a high five to Tim with his tail, all of them were all smiling and Mark and Jack were watching their little side kicks reunite...Suddenly Sam and Tim were surrounded by a white bubble and was brought over by the white light.

Jack and Mark both shouted their lungs out as they saw Sam and Tim being controlled to go over by the white circular light! 

"IDIOTS, you thought it was over?" Jack and Mark had heard that voice before! It was Antisepticeye and floating above him was an eye, the eye was white and very bright, the warm energy that was in the room before had now turned to a frosty cold temperature.

"Hey! What are you doing with Sam and Tim?" Jack cried out loud shivering uncontrollably

"Don't worry, they'll be fine...with me!" Anti had a horrible grim across his face, Darkiplier then came up behind him with the same smile.

"No! You messed with us but you don't mess with little Sam and Tim!" Jack ran straight at Anti to fight while Mark held his hands out to reach for Sam and Tim.

Mark charged straight for the little sidekicks and caught them, he did forget that Sam has laser powers and can zap them straight out meaning Mark charged straight into the wall smacking his head. Sam squeezed out of Mark's arms and turned round to lend Tim a tail, Tim had got out Mark's muscular arms and looked at him stroking his head, they both turned round to see the white circular light floating infront of them. Tim jumped up onto Marks shoulder and hugged his face to protect him, the white light then came out of the darkness, it looked like a regular eye that everybody has on their face between their nose. 

On the other side, Jack was on the floor rolling round punching Anti in the face, they had bruises all over their face and their clothes were ripped, Jack's hair was a mess with dirt from the basement floor in the strands of his head. Anti pushed and then pinned Jack to the floor, Anti then got up and strangle Jack, Jack was wriggling trying get back on the ground until Anti used his power and threw Jack up against the wall and landed on Mark.

Mark was still unconscious and Jack's head was on Mark's stomach, they had bruises and their clothes were ripped, Mark's glasses were on the floor. Sam rolled over to Jack's hand and climbed on it to get to Jack's face, Sam started crying. Tim tapped Mark but their was nothing, Tim held out his little mitten hands and hugged Mark's face and started to cry.

Anti had his hands on his hips with a sinister grim across his face with the little eye floating on his shoulder doing the same with the tail while Dark was next to Anti and crossed his arms with a smile, Dark's mouth was pouring out blood from his fangs ready to take a bite!