Tale of Antisepticeye: Master In disguise!

Matt's POV

I'm editing one of Mark's horror compilations on my new software I bought a week ago, I replayed the edit I placed in the video and my phone started to vibrate. I pulled my phone out my pocket and answered the call.

Matt: Hello?

Mark: Matt, me and Jack are at the hospital!"

Matt: Why?

Mark: I'll tell you later, Jack's dizzy and is a bit er...high...can you come pick us up please?"

Matt: Yeah, be right there!"

I ran past Ryan and shouted where I am going, he is sitting down eating pizza, I opened the door and rushed outside to my car on the road by Mark's. I started up the car and drove round the corner heading off to the hospital, there is a road up ahead which is a short cut to the hospital but not many people go down that road because of it being surrounded by trees making it very dark and spooky and rumors have been going around about dark figures roaming around, but that's just their shadows playing tricks on them. No worries!

I drove down the road and looked around, it was dark so I turned on my car lights, I started to get scared so I accelerated the speed of the car and heard a loud screech from the tiers as they turned rapidly on a sharp curve hearing a loud thump! 

I stepped out of the car and saw two black shadows in front of me, one has a green septic eye glowing in my face the other had dark glowing red eyes, I stepped back and saw on shadow had gone the other came to the light, he looks a lot like Jack but it's not...I felt a urge behind my back and dropped the floor struggling to breathe as someone's hand was over my mouth I opened my eyes to see them climbing into my car then drove off. I'm too weak!

Jack's POV

"Mark, I see colours, they're pretty!" I started reaching out to catch the colours in front of me

"That's nice Jack just stay with me, Matt will be here any soon!"

"Matt's my boyfriend!" I started giggling, looking around at the ground

"No he's not Jack!" Mark shouted pulling me up, I'm shaky and dizzy and can't stand up right

I saw a car pull up by me and reached forward, Mark lunged forward to catch me and I started touching his face with a huge smile on mine

"Jack, stop moving!" Mark helped me to the car and Matt and Ryan are sitting in the front seats.

Mark's POV

I climbed into the car and sat next to Jack, he then starting pointing at things out the window and then fell asleep with his head on my shoulder. I leaned forward and told Matt everything, he slowed the car down and then fully stopped.

"Matt, what are you doing?" I shouted leaning back to see Jack's innocent little head still resting on my shoulder.

Matt and Ryan both looked at us smiling, we are on the abandoned road with the trees hanging down on the car, they started to changed, Matt started to grow a green septic eye in his eye and started to turn more and more into Antisepticeye, I then looked at Ryan who transformed into Darkiplier!

"ANTI! DARK!" I shouted, Jack is still on my shoulder lying down motionless and innocent as these to idiots were playing around

I covered Jack's head but they saw his green hair from my arm and chucked us both outside, I felt a sharp pointy knife in my back and fell to the ground I saw Matt by the bushes passed out and then saw Jack who was still asleep in the arms of Anti disappearing, I then felt a sharp spear slitting my back and started to feel the cold hands and my blood down my back and all I could see was black and red of the dreaded face of Darkiplier smiling gruesomely!