Tale of Antisepticeye: Clock Chimes

Marks POV

I'm in the bathroom splashing cold water on my face, I can't stop thinking about Jack. Dark is at the back of my head watching over me with his icy whispers going through my ears. I cant concentrate so I went into my bedroom. I got an old video to upload it needed finishing as it is a horror compilation but Dark would take over my body. I felt sick, I had to get to sleep the video started uploading to YouTube so I lay down on my bed and looked up at the clock. I have five minutes to try to sleep until Dark will control my body. 

I couldn't sleep, my eyes was on the time and the video had just uploaded, 1,209 views already made me quite happy that most people were still awake to see my video but then noticed that Jack wasn't active his second video of the day was not there! I jumped up there were two minutes until Dark takes over I could hear him scratching, trying to get out, His smirk made me shiver as I ran down stairs to call Jack before it was too late. 'Ring......ring.......' No answer...

Antisepticeye's POV 

Jack's phone was ringing in my pockets I swiped the screen and saw that it was his 'beloved friend' Mark, I heard Jack shout in my head to pick it up. It was ringing to check on Jack but sadly he's under MY control Mark can wait to see his good friend. "Jack you friend is calling, I think we should take a visit, don't you think?" When I finally join with Darkiplier we will become one and no one will stop us!

Jack's POV 

I'm still under the control of Anti, I heard my phone ring Anti took my phone out my pocket... it was Mark I was shouting "pick it up!" but Anti didn't and threw my phone on the floor. The screen broke and the battery came out. Anti walked out the door of the shed and walked to my room. The desktop was on Twitter how I left it the night before, tweets were coming through, they said 'Jack where are you' 'what has happened' 'no video, no Jack' 'with Jack and Mark gone I dont know what's next.'

Mark's POV

I looked up at the clock there was one minute left, Jack didn't answer, I was too late. I knew that Jack had got into trouble but I can't be sure but stupid darkiplier is going to come out of the shadows to control me then I cant do anything until the morning. 

-Clock turns to twelve-

Marks head looks up in lightning speed at the time he could feel the icy slither coming from behind him. 1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9,10,11...the last chime of the clock echoed Marks ears, Mark's hair turned black his eyes were filled in black his nails grew and his ears were pointy he wore a dark pink tank top with black pants and his voice grew deeper. Darkiplier's time!