The Story of Rose Hathaway and Dimitri Belikov 7 years after vampire academy

PLEASE COMMENT AND VOTE FOR ME.. THIS IS MY FIRST TIME IN WRITING HOPE YOU LIKE IT

Life of Rosemarie  Hathaway and  Dimitri Belikov 7  days after Vampire  Academy

By: Bianca Charizze Javellana

 Disclaimer: Some of the characters  belongs to the famous vampire  academy author Richelle Mead.

Chapter 1 (Edited)

Rose 

Everyone was busy preparing the Royal Court for the grand wedding of  Queen Vasilisa Rhea Dragomir and her long time partner and boyfriend Lord Christian Ozera. 

        Life has  never been better at the time like this. I can't helped but smile when I remembered those days when I used to tell Christian to 'back off!'. At first, I never really trusted Christian for so many reasons. One was that, he was a certified self-centered moroi who thinks he was so handsome and powerful that he can charm the world, except me of course. Second, his parents decided to voluntarily turn into Strigoi, who are bad vampires who suck the life out of moroi (elemental vampires) and dhampir (half-human, half-vampires). And third, Lissa seems to be sooooo devoted to him that I'm missing our I-Want-To-Have-Fun-With-My-Bestfriend at times. But fortunately, that impression didn't last for long. Christian save both our asses during the Psi-hound attack and he help me kill strigoi by incinerating them , the day our school, St. Vladimir was attack.

        Although there is still an awkward moment between us whenever his Aunt Tasha (murderer of Queen Tatiana) was mentioned at times, we try to sort our difference though. 7 years is a long time, you know. Time flies so fast. Time heals people. Even time changes SOME people's perspective of having a dhampir-to-dhampir relationship... OOppss... I'll save that for later. For now, Lissa and Christian deserve this spotlight.

They deserve to be happy.... I thought. After all that they've been through, I know that they will always get through it. They are one of the perfect couples that I have to endure most of the time. Yes, endure. That includes their mushy-mushy touching and petting in front of me. Yuck! But the good thing about then is that they lie low when I'm around. They know that I'm not into the public display of attention kind. Although I also broke some of that rules at times. Like HHWW, holding hands while walking. Dimitri and I always do that when everyone is not watching but then we need to let go of each others hands when everybody's attention is on us. Duty is duty after all.

"Are you still with me, Rose?" Lissa's voice caught my attention.

"Huh? Yeah, yeah. You're saying?" I blinked several times

She sighed, "I'm asking you. Do I look fat?"

I laughed.

"I.Hate.You" She walked over me. She peered conciously at herself in front of a full-length mirror in her royal dressing room.

"No, you look fine...." I replied. Not that she's odd looking or what, in fact, her long-white, green breaded gown emphasizes her slender physique that gives more appeal on her jade-colored eyes.

"Rose! Tell me honestly, do I look good? Oh! And please stop smirking!." she  exclaimed impatiently

I kept a straight and serious face. "Liss, I'm telling you. You're beautiful. It's not like moroi gets fat or anything."

Surely wedding jitters is hard to manage, I said to myself. If I were in Lissa's place, would I also be this kind of uneasy?Jealousy crossed in my eyes, thinking of Dimitri. Dimitri Belikov was my long lot soul mate. He was my menor in St. Vladimir, the main reason that he kept his distance. But then, love conquers all. On my last year in St. Vladimir, Dimitri confessed that he loves me too. Of course, I was overjoyed but things went soo bad when he was turned into strigoi unwillingly. I drop out of school and went to Russia to go looking for him. To kill him. But I wasn't able to.

        Instead, I found myself imprisoned in Galina's manor and become Dimitri's very own blood whore. I grimaced at the thought. Anyway, I escaped. I managed to drive the stake in Dimitri's heart. So I thought....

        The day of the graduation, I received a surpring gift. A stake. The very same stake that I used to kill Dimitri. It didn't kill him though. And then I discovered that Spirits can be use to turn back strigoi from dhampir. So I conived with Lissa and turned back Dimitri's original state, as a dhampir. Many things happened here and there but we all managed it.

        Now, we were a couple for years now but still unmarried. Frustration clenched my heart. Will it be possible if we get  married too? Even if the moroi community gradually accept dhampir-to-dhampir relationship, will the Mob accept us? Will the moroi law and the vampire norms find it in their hearts to accept us?

"Rose," Lissa called. I drop back to my thoughts and turned to Lissa

"Thank you." she said

"You're welcome Liss". I replied.

Stay tune for the next chapter.. Don't forget to vote!!!