Chapter 40

"...But, Levin are you sure you don't want anymore people to go with you?" Asked Laurance.
"Laurance, I'm positive." Levin said.
"Alright we just want you to be safe." Aphmau said.
"And I greatly appreciate that." Levin said.
"But we have to get heading out." Levin said.
"Alright." Aphmau and Laurance said.
"Love you, mom." Levin said hugging Aphmau.
"Love you too, Levin. Just be sure to stay safe." Aphmau said hugging him back.
Levin and everyone else he said went through the protal. Aphmau and Laurance walked back to their house.
"So what do you wanna do?" Asked Laurance.
"I don't know. But I'm tired!" Exlamed Aphmau falling backwards on their bed dramatically. Laurance laughed at her and Aphmau got up. Laurance pulled Aphmau closer to him and Kissed her.
~Time Skip Because I can!~
Levin and everyone he went with came back. Levin Ran to Aphmau and Laurance's house.
"Mom! Laurance!" Levin Exlamed knocking on the door.
"Yessume?" Asked Aphmau opening the door. Before anyone could say anything else Levin grabbed their hands and lead them to the portal but out of sight from everyone else. They saw 5 more adults and 1 baby.
"Levin, who are these people?" Asked Aphmau.
"They were camping at the village. They go by the names Adam, Alesa, Barney, Max and the weird one in the whale unicorn suit is Ross. Aphmau's mouth dropped open and she walked over to them. They all looked at her.
Aphmau hugged them.
"ADAM! ALESA! MAX! ROSS! BARNEY!!" Exlamed Aphmau.
"APH!" They all Exclaimed. Then they all stood back and stared at Aphmau is shock. Aphmau looked at them confused.
"What?" Asked Aphmau.
"Aphmau? Your p-pregnant?!" Exlamed Ross.
"Oh yeah! I am! I'm almost 5 months!" Exlamed Aphmau. Then Aphmau saw A baby about 7 months old sitting on the ground.
"Who's baby is that?" Asked Aphmau.
"Oh yeah your left about 2 years ago." Alesa said picking up the baby.
"This is Alesa's and mine's son Mason Eric Dahlberg *Yes I know his full name. I found it out on the Internet is looked up DJ Baby Mason and found it. So it's not wierd!*
"Adam said.
"You and Alesa had a child?!" Exlamed Aphmau.
They nodded.
"So Max, How's the Mith_Owner Fandom going?" Asked Aphmau laughing.
"No." Max said.
"C'om Maaaax don't be saaalty." Aphmau said. Then Laurance came up and saw Ross. *They are friends because in a minions hide and seek Ross said, "First let me talk to my good buddy Laurance*
Ross and Laurance hugged.
"Dude! It's been so long!" Exlamed Ross.
"I know!" Exlamed Laurance.
Barney turned to Aphmau.
"Aphmau who's the fathers of yours babys?" Asked Barney. Everyone nodded.
"Oh well, if you look at Laurance you all will be starting at the father." Aphmau said. All their eyes widened.
"Aph you said that you only like Laurance as a friend." Max said.
"Ha! Well I lied! We got together about 9 months. Yeah when I'm 5 months it's been 9 months." Aphmau said.
"You got my best friend pregnant when you were only dating for 4 months?" Asked Adam to Laurance.
"Heh.... yeah." Laurance said.
"Nice!" Exlamed Ross, Adam, Max, and Barney highfiving Laurance.
"I know right!" Exlamed Laurance.
Aphmau playfully punched Laurance's shoulder.
"You know you love me.~" Laurance said. Aphmau rolled her eyes and kissed him.
"Ohhhh~" they all Exclaimed.