Chapter 34

They got back to the village and was greeted by Malachi.
"Malachi what's wrong?" Asked Aphmau.
"Mom! Phoenix Drop is under attack!" Exlamed Malachi.
"Oh my Irene! By who?!" Exlamed Laurance.
"By O'khasis!" Exlamed Malachi.
"Oh no that's why most of the guards were gone!" Exlamed Riley.
"Why are they attacking?!" Exlamed Aphmau.
"We don't know!" Exlamed Malachi
"We will come to be by your side and fight." Aphmau said. Then Laurance grabbed her hand.
"Aphmau remember what we talked about on the ship." Laurance said.
"Yes but Laurance.." Aphmau said.
"Aphmau, I am saying this for your and our baby's well being." Laurance said.
"Laurance..." Aphmau said.
"Aphmau just think about it the baby isn't even born yet and it's been through so much. Like your depression when we thought I died. We have been fighting with other villages. Just Aphmau, I care about you so much and the baby." Laurance said. Aphmau nodded and Laurance hugged her and Aphmau hugged him back.
"Guys if you come we best get going." Malachi said.
"Right, I'll go gather up some people and I'm gonna stay here for a day to be with Aphmau a tiny bit more." Laurance said.
"Alright." Malachi said.
"Malachi, send the children over here they will be safe." Aphmau said.
"Okay thank you mom." Malachi said.
Aphmau hugged Malachi.
"I love you. Tell Levin that too. If anything goes wrong or if you guys get hurt you must come here as fast as you can." Aphmau said.
"Okay, mom I will, love you too." Malachi said. Malachi and Riley walked through the portal. Laurance told Katelyn, Travis, Vlayd, Aaron, and Yip. They all understood and went through the portal to help. Laurance walked back to Aphmau and picked her up. Aphmau wrapped her arms around Laurance's neck. Aphmau started tearing up.
"Aphmau, I promise I will be safe and keep the boys safe." Laurance said walking back to their house.
"I know, I just can't stand the thought of losing you again." Aphmau said.
"Shh... I love you with all my heart and I no matter what always will." Laurance said.
"I love you too with all my heart and will always." Aphmau said.
Laurance started kissing Aphmau.
Laurence put on of his hand on Aphmau's stomach and smiled.
"I still can't believe that you and I are gonna have our own baby. Well, that's not adopted." Laurance said.
"I know, I honestly never thought I would be pregnant." Aphmau said.
"I never thought I would get the most beautiful girl in the world pregnant. I'm surprised I managed that." Laurance said joking around. Aphmau playfully punched him in the him.
"What I am." Laurance said laughing.
Aphmau starting kissing Laurance again. Laurance walked to a wall and put Aphmau's back to it. For the first time in a few days Aphmau smiled.
Laurance picked up Aphmau again still Kissing her. Aphmau Blushed and giggled. A couple minutes later Laurance stopped kissing.
"How can you still pick me up I've gained liek 9 pounds?" Asked Aphmau laughing.
"I'm a Shadow knight. What do you expect?" Asked Laurance Laughing.
Aphmau and Laurance kept laughing. Then their was a knock on the door.
"Umm... Aphmau is this a bad time?" Asked Zoey giggling at them. And they realized Laurance was still holding Aphmau. He put her down.
"Um.. no... do you need something?" Asked Aphmau.
"Well, I was walking by the portal and I saw Kawaii~Chan, Donna and children." Zoey said.
"Oh their already here. Okay I'll bring them to the houses they are staying in." Laurance said. Laurance walked out and showed them where they were staying.
"So what's going on?" Asked Zoey.
"Phoenix Drop and O'khasis are in a war." Aphmau said.
"That's horrible!" Exlamed Zoey.
Aphmau nodded.
"Do you want me to watch Lilith some more?" Asked Zoey.
"You don't need to but if you want then sure." Aphmau said.
"Great!" Exlamed Zoey. Zoey hugged Aphmau and left. Aphmau rubbed her stomach and felt the baby kick.
Aphmau smiled and layed down.
A couple minutes later Laurance came back and Aphmau didn't realize. Laurance layed down next to her.
"So..." Laurance said.
Aphmau jumped up in fright.
"Oh my Irene Laurance I did realize you were there." Aphmau said.
Laurance smirked at her. Laurance put his hands on Aphmau's waist.
Aphmau reddened again.