Chapper 23

Aphmau was about 3 months Pregnant. Cadenza made her some new clothes so she didn't have to wear a to small tank top.
Aphmau and Laurance were walking around with Lilith. They were gonna go to Zoey's house. When they got to Zoey's house they saw Sasha in her house.
"Z-Zoey? Why is Sasha here?" Asked Aphmau.
"Well, she got out of the Prison again and I stopped her." Zoey said.
"How do you keep getting out?" Asked Laurance.
"I'm not gonna tell." Sasha said,"But you shouldn't worry about me I'm caught I'm not gonna try and get out anymore. You should be worried about Michi."
"Why?" Asked Aphmau.
"She's trying to get out." Sasha said.
"Why should we believe you?" Asked Laurance.
"Because if you check the prison they keys will be on the floor and not on the hook. And Michi is trying to claw her way out." Sasha said.
Aphmau looked at Laurance.
"We should go check." Laurance said.
"Your right. We have to bring Sasha back to the prison." Aphmau said.
"Zoey do you mind watching Lilith?"
"Of course! I love little Lilith!" Exlamed Zoey.
"Thanks Zoey." Aphmau said.
Sasha got up with out any fight.
"Why did you tell us about Michi?" Asked Aphmau.
"Because I'm trying to be a good person, just because I'm a Shadow knight I can be good. Laurance for example." Sasha said,"Also Michi is super annoying."
"Ha that's true." Laurance said.
"I hate her." Aphmau said.
"Why?" Asked Laurance.
"She likes you." Aphmau said.
"Aw Aphmau don't hate her for that." Laurance said laughing.
They went to the prison and put Sasha back in her cell. The went over to Michi's cell and saw her clawing at the ground. Then she turned around and saw Laurance and Aphmau.
"Oh hi Laurance.~" Michi said flirting with him.
"Hi Michi." Laurance said.
"Oh Aphmau, looks like your gonna have a baby." Michi said.
"Why do you care? your gonna be rotting in this cell!" Exlamed Aphmau.
"Oh Aphmau let's not be so harsh." Michi said.
"Grrr"
"Oh Laurance, why would you be with a pregnant girl? When you could be With a cute girl like Michi?~ Nahh." Michi said.
"I wouldn't dream to be with you. And I'm the father of the baby." Laurance said.
"Whatever, Michi doesn't give up easily." Michi said.
Aphmau was about to say something but Laurance just pulled her away.
"Aphmau don't listen to her no matter what your beautiful." Laurance said hugging her.
"Thanks Laurance." Aphmau said.
"Ever since I've been pregnant I have been getting mad easily..." Aphmau said.
Laurance laughed at her.
"Hey!" Exlamed Aphmau rolling her eyes.