Chapter 47

Dante,Laurance, and Aphmau were sitting at Garroth's side he was doing much better but wasn't awake. They stood there for hours. Well Aph was sitting down but still. After a couple hours more. Garroth's eyes opened.
"W-Where am I?" Asked Garroth.
"Don't worry Garroth your safe." Dante said.
"How are you feeling?" Asked Laurance.
Aphmau stood up and rubbed her stomach. Garroth had looked at her. And grabbed her hand.
"L-Lady Aphmau...." Garroth said.
Laurance walked up to Garroth and grabbed Aphmau's other hand.
Dante helped Garroth up. Garroth let go of Aphmau's hand.
"Your still together..?" Asked Garroth.
"Garroth he is my true love. He is the father of my daughter." Aphmau said.
"Your having a girl?" Asked Garroth and Dante.
"Dude why you no tell me?" Asked Dante to Laurance.
"You were with Kawaii~Chan, Nekoette~Tan, and Dimitri. Also I found out yesterday." Laurance said.
"Heh.... Yeah..." Dante said.
"Your having a girl?" Asked Garroth again.
"Yes, we are." Aphmau said.
Garroth felt angry again.
"Umm you know what... I'm tired I should get some rest." Garroth said.
"You rigjt we should leave." Laurance said. They nodded and walked out.
In Garroth's mind he kept replying the moments were he found out Aphmau was pregnant. He also kept replying the moment when he saw Laurance and Aphmau kissing in the cave when they were gonna get Lilith.