Chapter 51

Levin, Malachi, Riley, Alexis, and everyone else that lived in Phoenix Drop were getting ready to leave.
"Be sure to send someone to come and get us when your about to give birth." Levin said.
"Heh I make sure to send someone to get you two." Aphmau said.
"Haha good!" Exlamed Malachi.
They all said their good byes and everyone left. Aphmau layed her head on Laurance's shoulder. But then they saw a bird drop a letter in front of them.

To Aphmau & Laurance

"Dear Aphmau and Laurance,
I have made it back to O'khasis and I am now the new lord. But I just got word from Cadenza that Aphmau is having twins? Why didn't you two tell me this? But anyway I wish you two the best of luck. Aphmau, I hope the birth of your babys will be alright.
Love,
Garroth Ro'Mave

"He would have gotten mad if I told him you got me pregnant with twins." Aphmau said.
"And I thought it was an amazing that I just straight up got you pregnant! But now that I know I got you pregnant with twins! Irene I feel accomplished with my life!" Exlamed Laurance.
"Haha Oh shut up Laurance." Aphmau said.
Laurance kissed Aphmau.
"Sorry Babe~" Laurance said. Then Laurance kissed Aphmau's belly.
"My wittle twinses." Laurance said.