Chapter 37

Aphmau went to go see Malachi to see if he was awake or at least better. When she walked in the house she saw he was awake. More than awake he was great. When Aphmau walked in she saw something she never thought she would see. Malachi and Riley were kissing.
"Oh my Irene." Aphmau said.
"M-Mom!??!?!?" Yelled Malachi.
"You two having fun?" Asked Aphmau teasing.
"Mom!!" Exlamed Malachi.
"I'll leave you too alone." Aphmau said still teasing.
"Oh my Irene." Malachi said.
Aphmau walked out of the mouse and walked to her house.
"Laurance!" Exlamed Aphmau.
"Ye?" Asked Laurance.
"I just saw something! Riley and Malachi were kissing!!" Exlamed Aphmau.
"Oh my Irene!" Exlamed Laurance.
"So, since they kissed do you wanna kiss?" Asked Laurance smirking.
Aphmau smirked at him and kissed him.
Laurance put his hands around Aphmau's waist. Aphmau blushed and wrapped her hands around Laurance's neck.
"Hey you wanna have a picnic night just the two of us?" Asked Laurance.
"So we have Zoey watch Lilith you and I can be alone for a while." Aphmau said.
"Uh huh." Laurance said kissing Aphmau's neek. Aphmau and Laurance took Lilith to Zoey's house and went to the top of da hill. They watched the sun set.
Aphmau and Laurance laid on the hill and looked at the stars.
"This is so romantic." Aphmau said.
"I can make it more romantic." Laurance said. Laurance Kissed Aphmau. *Dem moves doh*
Aaron was sitting by the beach and saw them.
"Oh my Irene their being all gross in the cute way again." Aaron said.
Katelyn and Travis were walking around. Travis saw a bee on Katelyn's back and shoo'd away and Accidentally touch Katelyn's butt. *hahahah hahahahaha yes I'm doing that same thing that happened in my street and I love Travlyn!!!*
"Travis?! What in the name of Irene!" Exlamed Katelyn.
"S-Sorry! I didn't mean too!" Exlamed Travis.
"Ugh! Just come here!" Exlamed Katelyn.
"What--" Travis started. Katelyn kissed him. Rigtht after Katelyn kissed him Katelyn ran off. Aphmau and Laurance and everyone saw the entire thing. Laurance and Aphmau looked at each other with their mouths open.