L-Laurance?

About 3 weeks later Lilith was sleeping on their bed.
"Aphmau... can I talk to you?" Asked Laurance.
"Yes of course..." Aphmau said quietly.
Aphmau had been really depressed because she had seen Garroth a couple of times and doesn't know how to get him out of the Irene Dimension.
"Aphmau, will you please promise me you will always be there for Lilith?" Asked Laurance.
"Yes of course I love you and Lilith. I will always be here for both of you.
"O-Okay... good." Laurance said.
"I love you. Goodnight." Aphmau said kissing Laurance.
"I love you too." Laurance said.
Laurance and Aphmau got into bed.
A few hours Aphmau kept turning in her sleep.
"Please! Dont! You can never tear Laurance and I apart!" Yelled Aphmau in her sleep.
Laurance got up and looked at her head walked over to her and kissed her. And kissed Lilith on her head.
"I love both of you... with all my heart." Whispered Laurance. Laurance walked to the door when he heard.
"Daddy." Lilith said.
"Laurance turned to her.
"Don't worry... she will take care of you." Laurance said. Then he walked out.

The next morning Aphmau woke up.
"Laurance?" Asked Aphmau.
She got up. "L-Laurance?!" Yelled Aphmau. Aphmau started Pacing. She picked up Lilith and brought her to Zoey's house. Then she went to the portal.
"Okay.. maybe he went to Phoenix Drop." Hoped Aphmau.