chapter 44

Garroth was badly hurt and couldn't stand up.
"Garroth!" Exlamed Aphmau. Aphmau ran over to him and hugged him. From hugging him she got blood on her. Laurance picked her up and pulled her closer to him. Dante came and picked him up.
"L-Lady Aphmau... Laurance... I-I've so s-sorry..." Garroth said having trouble breathing.
"Garroth? It.. it's fine." Aphmau said.
"We forgive you, Garroth." Laurance said. Dante took Garroth to a house to get him all healed. Aphmau didn't T know what to think. She was mad that Garroth almost killed her only love. But she was upset and happy he was back. And felt guilty for causing him so much pain. She was sitting in her house alone Laurance was talking to Ross and Adam. Aphmau herd a knock on the door. Aphmau got up and opened it. It was Alesa.
"Hey Alesa." Aphmau said.
"Hey Aph, I came to talk to you about the baby." Alesa said.
Aphmau invited Alesa in.
"So do you know the gender?" Asked Alesa.
"Yes. But I'm keeping it a secert from Laurance." Aphmau said.
"Wait how do you know?" Asked Alesa. Aphmau got up I'm and dug around in a chest. She pulled out a necklace locket thing. Aphmau sat down next to Alesa.
"This necklace is the only thing I have from my mother. It came with a note that read
My Dearest Aphmau,
I love you with all my heart and that's why it's so hard to let you go. I don't want you to make the same mistake of having to leave your children. Please find someone who will always love you. And please take this locket and cherish it. Its enchanted to tell you the gender if your child even if your not pregnant. you put it over your hand if it swings north to south then it's a girl. If it swings East to West it's a boy. I love you my Darling one day we will find each other. I swear.
Love~ You Mother. I---- the rest of the letters have been smudged out.
"So have you done it?" Asked Alesa.
"Yes." Aphmau said.
"Then what's the gender?" Asked Alesa.
Aphmau put out her hand and put the locket over it. It started swinging North to South.