Chapter 31

"You're right." Aphmau said.
Laurance, Riley, and Aphmau snuck into O'Khasis.
"Where is Zianna?" Asked Aphmau.
"Well, let's just say... in prison.." Riley said.
"What? Why?" Asked Laurance.
"I don't know." Riley said. They snuck to the prison and saw some Gaurd's talking. A couple minutes later the guards left to go back to their post.
Riley felt the wall then pushed in a brick and the wall moved revealing an entrance.
"Zianna?" Asked Riley.
"Riley?" Asked a woman with light blue eyes and black hair.
"Is that Zianna?" Asked Laurance.
"Yes." Riley said.
"Riley, who are these people?" Asked Zianna.
"Zianna, this is lord Aphmau Phoenix. And this is her gaurd, Laurance Zvahl." Riley said.
"Hello." Zianna said.
"Hello Lady Zianna." Aphmau and Laurance said.
"Oh please just call me Zianna." Zianna said.
"Guys no time for chit chat, but we need to get Zianna out before the Gaurd's come back." Riley said.
"Right." Laurance said. Laurance gave Riley an emerald pickaxe. Riley took the Pick and hit the door breaking the lock.
"C'om Zianna we have to hurry." Riley said. Then the Gaurd's came running in da Prison room.
"HEY, WHAT ARE YOU DOING!" Exlamed The Gaurd. Zianna, Riley, and Laurance started running but for some reason Aphmau couldn't move. Laurance came back and grabbed Aphmau's hand then started running again. Then the Gaurd's grabbed Aphmau's other hand. Aphmau turned into her Irene form. Laurance and Riley turned into their Shadow Knight forms.