Chapter 66

~Uhh Don't hate me. but this is the last chapter. until my new book! The sequel. it's gonna be called "I will always love you." I am so excited! But with out further ado the last chapter!~
Aphmau agreed to let Abby and Clover in the village. They all went their own ways. Clover went to go practice archery. Abby went to go bake sweets with Kawaii~Chan. (I know it didn't say this from the OC but Abby is gonna be related to Kawaii~Chan. Like she's gonna be Kawaii~Chan's little sister)
Aphmau went back to her house. She saw Zoey sleeping in the twins nursery and Angel and Riene were both sleeping also. Aphmau smiled and went to Lilith's room. Lilith was sitting on the floor playing with her stuffed animals. She picked up Lilith.
"Hey baby girl." Aphmau said.
"Mama~" Lilith giggled.
"Awe. Your so cute!" Exclaimed Aphmau.
Aphmau put Lilith on the floor and sat down with her. Then Lilith stood up on her own. She stumbled then she took a few steps.
"Lilith! My little baby is getting better at walking!" Exclaimed Aphmau. Aphmau picked Lilith back up. Then Angela came running in her house.
"Aphmau! You need to come to the docks!" Exclaimed Angela.
"Why?" Asked Aphmau.
"Just C'mon!" Exclaimed Angela.
"Okay let me put Lilith in her room." Aphmau said.
"Okay just hurry please." Angela said.
"Okay okay." Aphmau said putting Lilith in her crib.
"Bye sweetie." Aphmau said closing Lilith's door.
Angela Grabbed Aphmau's hand and ran out to the docks. Aphmau saw Aaron, Yip, Adam, Max, Katelyn, Red, Ross, Barney, Vylad, Dante, Bredan, and Laurance Angela stood next to them at the docks staring at a boat. By the sails Aphmau could tell it was an O'khasis boat... when the boat came into better view they saw alot and I mean Alot of O'Khasis and Tu'la gaurds. But their where 3 people that stood out the most. Ivy member of the Jury of Nine, Garroth Ro'Meave, and someone they never thought they would see or have to deal with again.
Zane Ro'Meave...
"Oh my Irene. Is that Zane?! Zane Ro'Meave!?" Asked Aphmau.
"Yes. How his he still alive? I killed him." Laurance said.
"Zianna told me about the Ro'Meave Relec.. it must have kept him alive or like what happened to you put him in a different spot." Aphmau said.
"That makes sense." Aaron said.
"Why are they here?" Asked Yip.
"I don't know." Aphmau said.
"Wait who's Zane?" Asked Adam.
"He's a horrible Evil person." Laurance said.
"Oh." Ross said.
"What the Nether is his problem?" Asked Max.
"He's wants power." Aphmau said.
"Wows." Barney said.
"I wish Apple was here he would be able to help us." Red said. Everyone looked at Red.
"What?" Asked Red.
"I don't even know what to say to that." Katelyn said. Then they saw Ivy get on the railing of the boat.
"What do you want Ivy!?" Exclaimed Laurance.
"Oh Darlings I think you guys know what we want." Ivy said laughing.
"Aphmau she wants your relec." Dante said.
"Aphmau, Go to Zoey and get the kids to safety just in case." Laurance said.
"Right." Aphmau said. Then before Aphmau left Laurance kissed her. Aphmau kissed him back.
"I love you." Laurance said.
"I love you too." Aphmau said. Aphmau ran to the house.
"Zo!?" Exclaimed Aphmau.
"What?" Asked Zoey.
"Do you still have a few potions??" Asked Aphmau.
"Yes. I have 4 healing Potions and 7 protection potions. Why?" Asked Zoey.
"Good. Okay Ivy is here. There is a chance that a war may happen or something. We need you too take the children to Phoenix Drop and it will ask Lucinda to close the portal but not permanently." Aphmau said.
"Oh my Irene. Okay." Zoey said.
Aphmau picked up Riene and Angel.
"I love you my beautiful little girls. Mama will join you guys soon I promise." Aphmau said kissing their heads.
Then Aphmau picked up Lilith.
"Lilith Garnet I love you please keep your baby sisters safe. If I don't see you for a couple of years I know you will be an amazing girl already. I love you and your sisters so much." Aphmau said kissing her cheek. She put down Lilith. Zoey hugged Aphmau.
"I'll be sure to keep them safe I promise." Zoey said.
"Thanks Zoey." Aphmau said.
Zoey left with all the kids.
"Mom I wanna help fight!" Exclaimed Leona.
"Sweetie I know. But it's dangerous." Kikki said.
"Mom I'm a werewolf we don't get hurt the easily." Leona said.
"Sweetie still." Kikki said.
"Mom we have some of the best fighters here! Please just let me stay! I wanna fight!" Exclaimed Leona.
"Uh... on...only if you stay c...close to Everyone. No wondering off. Please be safe. I love you." Kikki said.
"Your... your letting me fight with them! O-oh My IRENE! I will be safe. I love you too!" Exclaimed Leona hugging Kikki. Kikki hugged her back and started tearing up. And Leona ran off next to Yip. Aphmau walked up behind Kikki.
"She'll be okay. We will keep her safe. I promise." Aphmau said.
"I know she will be. She's just... Grown up so much." Kikki said looking back at Leona. She saw Leona punch Yip's shoulder and blush.
Kikki smiled at her.
Kikki and Aphmau hugged and Kikki was the last one to leave through the Portal. Instead of closing the portal they got a some wood and covered the hole in the tree. When Lucinda and Aphmau went back to the Plaza they saw Tu'la and the Phoenix Alliance island attacking each other. They went to go fight. Leona and Yip got in a fight with another werewolf. The werewokf pushed Leona back causing her to fall in Yip's arms. (Hehhehehhe I may ship it xD)Werewolf bite a huge scar on Leona's side. And broke her arm fighting with her. Yup ran to her and picked her up.
"Leona! Are you okay?!" Exclaimed Yip.
"I...I don't know." Leona said in pain.
"Laurance! Can I use a house to help heal people!?" Exclaimed Yip.
"Yeah Yip! Use any house that's pretty big!" Laurance Exclaimed.
"Okay! It's gonna be okay Leona. I swear. It's gonna be fine." Yip said.
"O-Okay." Leona said. Yip picked up Leona bridal style and Ran to a house. Yip laid Leona on a bed.
"Yip..." Leona said.
"Leona I'm right here. Leona I'm gonna have to um... well... take off your dress to get to your wound." Yip said blushing. Leona nodded. And Yip took off her dress and grabbed a Cloth. He wrapped it around her. When he was done he also wrapped a bange around her arm.
"Does that feel okay?" Asked Yip. Leona nodded. Then she grabbed Yip's shirt with her good arm. And Leona pulled Yip closer to her and kissed him. Yip kissed her back.
back at the war Aphmau and Laurance came across Garroth.
"Garroth what the Nether is wrong with you!? We trusted you! We trusted you so much we gave you another Chance!! But instead you get Tu'la and start a war with us!" Exclaimed Aphmau. Then Zane stood next to Garroth.
"I guess I just pointed out his evil side! Hahaha!" Exclaimed Zane.
Laurance then Tackled Zane.
"Oh I guess you wanna finish what we started. But... lucky for you.. I've changed.. I don't wanna fight I'm held prison." Zane said.
"How am I supposed to believe you!?" Exclaimed Laurance. Zane was gonna say something but Garroth stabbed Laurance in the back.
"LAURANCE!!!!! GARROTH WHAT THE NETHER!!!??" Yelled Aphmau. Aphmau held up Laurance in her arms.
"Finally I've gotten my revange." Garroth said
Then Zoey came Running towards them and threw down a potion. And the next thing they knew they were in a different location. Everyone from all the Villages. And they were wearing different clothes. And it looked like they were in a different time zone. Like 100 years in the future. It looked like 2016.
(Mwhahahaha! Cliffhanger! They new book is coming out soon don't worry.)