Tu'la

Aphmau had her head on Laurance's shoulder and Laurance was rubbing her Stomach.
"Guys we are at Tu'la... well the back of it." Vlayd said. Aphmau and Laurance got up. Laurance hugged Aphmau.
"Ready to get our baby back?" Asked Laurance.
"Yes. I miss her." Aphmau said.
"Me too." Laurance said.
They got off the boat and snuck into Tu'la. Cadenza made them new clothes so they could use them as disguise because they are wanted.
*Oh did I forget to tell you that they are wanted in Tu'la? Mwahahah!*
They found a cave and changed.
*Aw it's like when Aphmau first met Nichole, because they were putting a disguise on Aphmau. I have a problem:P*
Vlayd and Garroth went to scout out the area for Lilith.
Aphmau was sitting on the floor crying.
"Aphmau, why are you crying again?" Asked Laurance cuddling her.
"I just want my little baby back!" Exlamed Aphmau. Because of Aphmau crying Laurance starting tearing up.
Laurance starting brushing his hands through Aphmau's soft black hair.
"S-shhh it's gonna be okay we will find her." Laurance said. Aphmau kept crying in Laurance's shoulder.
A few minutes later Aphmau stopped crying.
"I'm ok--" Aphmau started to say but Laurance kissed her.
"S-sorry, I just like kissing you." Laurance said, but then he turned bright red.
"Then kiss me again." Aphmau said.
Laurance smiled and kissed her again. A few minutes later Garroth walked back in to the hideout and saw them kissing. Garroth turned bright red with anger. And he cleared his throat. The tore apart from kissing.
"S-sorry Garroth." Aphmau said.
"It's fine." Garroth said through his teeth.
"Did you have any like finding our little Lilith?" Asked Aphmau despite.
"Yes we did. But we need a plan to get her." Garroth said.
"Wait where is she!?" Aphmau asked.
"She is in one of the Jury of 9 towers with Ivy." Vlayd said walking in.
"Is she okay?"Asked Laurance.
"From what we could see, yes." Vlayd said.
"Oh thank Irene!" Exlamed Aphmau.
"So, what's the plan?" Asked Laurance.
After a couple of hours they came up with a plan...

Cliff hanger
That will only last till tomorrow :P
~Stay Rossome! ♡♢♡