Getting to Scales Wind!

The next day Katelyn was getting ready to go, Laurence was awake but was looking at Aphmau hugging her.
A couple minutes later Aphmau woke up in Laurance's arms.
"Good Morning Beautiful." Laurance said kissing Aphmau's Forehead.
"H-hi Laurance." Aphmau said.
"Excess me Lovebirds but Nicole is waiting for us!" Exlamed Katelyn.
"Right!" Exlamed Laurance getting up and putting in his shirt.
Aphmau watched Laurance and got up from her sleeping bag and put it in her backpack.
Aphmau went to go talk to Katelyn.
"So, how are you gonna tell Garroth you know that he loves you also?" Asked Katelyn.
"I don't know..." Aphmau said.
"Well make it easy for him..." Katelyn said.
Aphmau was about to speak but then Laurance came and grabbed Aphmau's hips.
"Hey, what are you guys talking about?" Asked Laurance hugging Aphmau.
"N-Nothing." Aphmau stuttered Blushing.
Katelyn winked at Aphmau.
"Umm, should we get going?" Asked Aphmau.
"Yeah let's go I wanna see my Best Friend!" Exlamed Katelyn.
Everyone started walking, Katelyn was super excited because they weren't to far away from Scales Wind.
While they were walking Aphmau got closer to Laurance and grabbed his hand.
Laurance looked at Aphmau and Smiled. Aphmau smiled back and Blushed. Laurance stopped which made Aphmau stop, Aphmau looked at Laurance confused. But, then Laurance kissed her. Katelyn looked back at them and cleared her throat.
"Um, we made it!" Katelyn said.
Aphmau and Laurance tore apart.
"O-Okay!" Aphmau said running into Scales Wind.
"Wow, she is so cute." Laurance said.
"Yup she is its kinda funny." Katelyn said laughing.
They Followed Aphmau and found Nichole's house.
Nichole saw them and hugged them all. She showed them were they would be staying.
Laurance and Katelyn went right to bed. But Aphmau couldn't sleep.
She went down to were Nichole was.
"So, Aphmau tell me I haven't seen you in 15 years what happened?" Asked Nichole.
Aphmau told Nichole everything that happened.
"So, how did you stop Laurance?" Asked Nichole.
"What do you think. I'm tough! I could take him!" Exlamed Aphmau.
"Oh really? Do you wanna fight right now!?" Teased Nichole getting up.
"Yeah let's do it!" Exlamed Aphmau laughing.
"Wait, I told Dimitri that I wouldn't fight anyone unless I needed to." Sighed Nichole sadly.
"Heh... he's a cute kid." Aphmau said.
"Yeah... so did you really stop Laurance by fighting him?" Asked Nichole.
"No... I kissed him..." Aphmau said blushing.
"Ohh... are you too a thang?!" Exlamed Nichole.
"Okay okay, don't tell anyone but yes we are." Aphmau said turning bright red.
"Aww... I knew it!" Exlamed Nichole.
"Heh... Yeah... I'm gonna go check on Laurance and Katelyn.
"Okay see you in a few!" Nichole said.
Aphmau went up to Katelyn's room. She knocked on the door but there was no Answer.
"Hmm... must be sleeping..." Thought Aphmau.
Aphmau went up to Laurance's room and knocked on the door. Aphmau saw Laurance walk by the door.
"Hmm... must not have heard me... should I just got in?" Thought Aphmau,"Yeah I'm gonna he won't  mind."
Aphmau walked into Laurance's room. Then Laurance Accidentally fell taking Aphmau with him.
"Sorry Aph... are you okay?" Asked Laurance.
"Y-Yeah..." Aphmau said.
"Can you walk?" Asked Laurance.
"I'll try..." Aphmau said trying to get up but Laurance pulled Aphmau closer to him.
"L-Laurance?" Asked Aphmau.
Then Laurance pulled her even closer to him and Kissed Aphmau.