"I'll take that from here." Riker said taking Vanessa's bags out of my hand. I wasn't complaining.

I thanked him and ran to all the other rooms to make sure no one else was still in their rooms. I ran into Rydel's room to find he vlogging everything she was doing and packing. I motioned to her 'lets go' and she nodded.

"Okay, I will see you when we get into the airport." She said to the camera as she turned it off and put it in her carry on.

She grabbed her suitcase and walked with me out of her room.

"Ready to be away from that stalker for 4 whole weeks? Life is gonna be amazing. Not a care in the world!" She said happily,

"I know right! That's kinda why I wanna get out of this place so badly." I said shutting all the doors that were left open.

"I get where your coming from.." Rydel replied walking down the stairs.

"There you are! We've been waiting for while you were taking your sweet time about it! Let's go!" My dad said walking out the door as everyone followed.

Really.......-_-

-

Riker's POV

Already 30 minutes away and I'm terrified of landing. Last time I was on this private jet I held on for dear life. No one knew about my little fear until Vanessa decided to expose me. It's not that she knew she just took hunch.

I was sitting next to her again, lately Vanessa and I have been like super close and I don't know. I'm starting to think I like her. I know it's only a 'think' I'm not a 100% I do! I mean I use to hate her guts who knows maybe I still hate her but is buried somewhere deep down in my mind. I don't even know what I'm talking about, but I think you understand.

"Daddy, I forgot my ski's at home! Can we turn around and get them?!" Luna said running and sitting on dad's lap.

"NO! WE ARE TURNING THIS FLYING THIN CRUST BURRITO AROUND, WE ARE NOT LANDING THIS PLANE ON THE HUDSON RIVER!" I yelled dramatically.

Everyone just looked at me like I was crazy. Vanessa put her hand on my shoulder and made me sit back down. She started petting my head like child who was angry at the world who you are trying to comfort.

"It's Okay, Luna, We can go shopping for new ones!" He said letting her jump off his lap.

"Cool, after that, can we buy Riker a life?" She asked.

"OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOHHHHHHHHHHHH" Ross and Rocky said yelled giving Luna several high fives.

"Look, I don't like flying or landing! 2 things i dread in the world! If we don't make it out of this thing. There won't be a life for me to buy because I wont have one." I said sitting back in my seat.

"It's fine, Riker, she's 7 she's only listening to idiots she hears talking everyday." Laura said looking up from her phone to reassure me.

"If I'm an idiot then what are you?" Ross shot back.

"Your just asking for a slap across the face aren't you?" Maia asked turning to face him and Laura who were sitting next to each other.

"Okay, I think I've had enough. Look out the window." Mom said becoming annoyed with our siblings bickering.

We all turned around and looked out the window. Snow. Pure, white snow. I'm from Colorado, snow isn't anything new to me. But, Canadian just seems so much whiter and fluffy and the glaciers, the snow is shining off of the glaciers and it's beautiful.

-

Laura's POV