Party Crasher

Estelle's POV

"Where have you been?!" I exclaim, seeing Brody walk through the door.

"I went to get some air," he replies.

"You sure?" I question. "You don't look very well. Do you want to take a nap?"

"No, it's fine," he smiles, walking towards me.

Before I can say anything he lifts me up and presses his soft lips against mine.

"Ahem!" Rachel and Emma cough behind us.

Brody and I break the kiss and apologetically smile at Rachel and Emma.

"Sorry,"we both apologise at the same time.

"It's okay," Emma smiles and Rachel rolls her eyes.

"Let's go eat some cake!" Finn laughs, awkwardly.

Rachel's POV

It is nearly the end my party and I'm actually quite surprised that Cameron hasn't turned up.

"Rach!" shouts Finn, bringing me out of my thoughts. "Emma, Estelle and Brody are leaving!"

"Coming!" I reply.

Walking towards the front door, I hear Finn saying goodbye to Emma and Estelle.

"There you are," smiles Finn, walking over towards me.

I peck him on the lips.

"Thanks for the best birthday ever, guys!" I smile at them all.

"We're glad you had fun," laughs Emma.

"Enjoy the rest of your night," Estelle smiles.

"You too," I say, hugging her goodbye.

"See you at school next week," says Emma, hugging me. "Last term of year 12!"

"Yay!" Estelle and I exclaim together.

"Bye!" We all laugh in unison.

*_*_*_*

"Did you have fun today?" asks Finn, slipping on his shoes.

"Yep!" I nod my head. "Thankyou,"

Before he can reply I press my lips against his. He laughs and kisses me back.

"What time are you going to visit your Mum?" I ask Finn, breaking the kiss.

"In 5 minutes," he chuckles.

"Okay," I giggle. "Do you want me to drive you there?"

"No, it's fine, Rach," he smiles.

"You sure?"

Finn nods his head in reply. I get up from the couch and walk to the front door with him.

"See you soon, Rach," he smiles.

"Don't be too long," I reply.

Finn gives me one last peck on the lips before opening the door.

Before I can process what's going on, Finn is on the ground...nose bleeding...unconscious.

______________________________

Sorry for the short length :(

Wattpad kept stuffing up and deleting the chapter.

Can you please read my friends book. It's called Teenage Secrets and her username is Lili_hanro

Please give it a read! She'd really appreciate it! Maybe even follow her as well ;)