Finn <3

-Finns Paragraph-

"I don't want to loose you, Rach," I frown. "I love you,"

She smiles, a cute, little smile. "I love you too, Finn,"

I blush and smile. I close my eyes and sigh. Before I can open my eyes I suddenly feel soft lips pressed against mine, I smile and kiss her back. After a while we break the kiss and I see her blushing.

"Wow, I never realised how much I missed that," I say, laughing.

Rachel giggles and I wink at her. She puts her arms out, signalling me to hug her. I laugh and wrap my arms around her waist and hug her, really tightly. I feel tears rolling down my cheeks and I quickly wipe them away before Rachel can see them.

"Rachel? Rachel!" screams Estelle and Emma together.

Rachel and I pull away from our hug and the girls run over to her.

"Hey, I'm guessing you missed me," Rachel laughs, sitting up in her bed, getting ready to be trampled on.

The two teary girls nod frantically and attack Rachel with hugs.

After what seemed like decades, Estelle and Emma finally left.

-Rachels Paragraph-

"Finally!" sighs Finn, closing the door.

I laugh. "They sure did miss me,"

"Yep!" he replies, taking a seat in the plastic chair beside me.

I looked at him. His black coloured bags under his eyes were looking worse.

"Babe, you look horrible!" I whisper-shout as he shifted in his seat.

"Thanks," he winks at me.

"No, really. Finn, you shouldn't sleep in those plastic chairs," I say.

"Where am I supposed to sleep then?" he asks, raising an eyebrow.

"In bed...with me..." I sigh, looking down to hide my blush.

Finn gets up from the chair and pulls the sheets back. "I thought you would never ask,"

I giggle whilst he tries to get comfortable in the bed. It was a single bed, since the hospitals didn't have double beds.

A thought came to my mind.

"I want to see it," I frown, looking into Finns crystal blue eyes.

"What do you want to see, Rach?" he asks.

"My stomach," I sigh.

Finn nods and helps me lift up my hospital gown. I stare in shock at what I was looking at.

"You okay?" Finn asks, looking at my teary face.

"Yeah, I guess so," I forced a smile.

I pulled the gown back down and cuddle up to Finn. He sighs and held me closer and tighter.

"Rach?" Finn says, stroking my hair.

"Yeah? What's up?" I smile.

"Did you, ummm, hear anything when you were asleep?" he quietly asks.

"Don't laugh but I had dream where you were a rock-star and you sung your own version of 'Set Fire to the Third Bar'," I giggle.

Finns face turns bright red and he quickly looks away, trying to hide his blush. I giggle and turn him around so that he is facing me.

"You did sing to me, didn't you?" I smile.

"Maybe," he blushes even more.

I laugh so hard I feel like my insides are going to explode.

"I think it's sweet that you sung to me," I peck him on the cheek.

"Come here," he whispers.

He grabs me around my waist and presses his lips against mine. I smile in the kiss and I start to kiss him back. After a long while we break our kiss.

"What was that for?" I ask.

"Just a little goodnight kiss," he says as I nuzzle into his chest.

I close my eyes and faintly hear him hum the song he sung to me in my 'dream'. I silently giggle and close my eyes before drifting off into a deep sleep entwined in Finns arms.