A Miracle

-Finns Paragraph-

"I just want you to know that I love you, Rach," I cry, tears flooding down my face.

Suddenly I feel Rachels grip tighten around my hand.

I look up and see Rachel's eyelids flickering.

"Rachel!" I shout. "Nurse!"

-Rachels Paragraph-

I slowly open my eyes to see a very distraught Finn sitting beside me. I was so tired and I felt like I had been asleep for only a few minutes.

"I'm so-I'm so tired, Finn," I yawn.

"No! Rachel, stay awake!" he shouts, tears streaming down his face.

"Finn? Why are you crying?" I asked, starting to panic a little. "What's happening?"

"Nurse!" Finn shouts, holding my hand tighter.

Wait...Nurse? I looked around the room and down to my bed. I am in the hospital and there is sick people everywhere I look. I looked back at Finn, who was now at the door shouting for a nurse. I was so confused, why was I in the hospital? Why was Finn acting like that? I had so many questions that had to be answered right now! I was scared.

All of a sudden all the memories come flooding back to me; Cameron and Finn fighting. Cameron pointing the gun at Finns head. And...me getting shot...

"Rachel, how are you feeling?" a nurse says, walking through the door.

"Ummm, I, I, feel fine," I say, looking at her confused.

"Can you please tell me the date the accident happened?" the nurse asks.

"Ummm...Monday, yeah, Monday, the 21st of August," I reply.

"Mmhm, and what's the date today?" she asks.

"Tuesday the 22nd of August?" I answer.

"No, It's the Sunday 18th of September. You've been in a coma for 4 weeks," the nurse sighs.

"What!? No! A coma?! 4 weeks?!" I scream.

"I'm sorry, Rachel. I'll let you be," she smiles a reassuring smile and walks out the door.

-Finns Paragraph-

I'm pacing up and down a little hallway, waiting outside the room which Rachel is in. I cannot believe what I just saw. Rachel! She was actually alive! She was actually alive! All of sudden I hear screaming, Rachel! I quickly run and swing the door open to reveal Rachel crying her eyes out. She looks up at me and starts to cry even harder.

"Babe! What's wrong?" I whisper-shout.

"Didn't you know? Surely you know!" she cries.

I run over to the bed and hug her tightly. She sobs harder and nuzzles into my chest.

"It's okay, everything's going to be fine," I whisper.

She shake her head 'no' in response.

"Hey," I pull away from our hug and grab her shoulders so that she is looking straight into my eyes. "I promise you, it's going to be okay,"

She shakes her head 'no' again.

"What's wrong?" I ask, stroking her hair out of her face.

"I-I'm scared, Finn," she whispers, looking down at her lap.

"Me too," I sniffle.

Slowly she looks up at me, sympathy in her eyes.

"Why?" Rachel asks, raising an eyebrow.

"I don't want to loose you, Rach," I frown. "I love you,"

She smiles, a cute, little smile. "I love you too, Finn,"