Party!!!

I look at myself in the mirror and apply some mascara on my eyelashes.

I'm wearing a tight aqua cocktail dress with some white high heels. My naturally wavy, blonde hair is out with some strands pinned back. My silver hoop earrings dangle off my ears and the small infinity ring, that Finn bought me, fit perfectly on my middle finger.

I smile at my reflection and walk down the stairs. Right on cue Emma rings the doorbell and I open the door.

"Hey, Rachel!" she screams.

I laugh. "Hey,"

"Come on! Lets party!" she giggles and drags me out of the house.

I grab my purse and phone and lock the door behind me.

A few moments later we arrive at the club. We enter the club giggling and linking arms. Emma leads me over to the bar and orders herself and I a drink.

"Forget about everything and have some fun," she smiles, stroking my shoulder.

I force a smile. "Okay,"

The bartender hands us both a drink and winks at Emma. She blushes and I laugh.

"Shut up," she growls.

I giggle. "You are single, right?" I say, playfully nudging her with my elbow.

She blushes and shakes her head. I gasp and squeal.

"Who, when and how!" I scream.

"Keep your voice down," she whispers.

"Tell me!"

"Okay, okay. His name is Landon and I met him at a cafe last week," she smiles.

"What happened at the cafe?" I ask cheekily.

"Well...I went there because I was upset about dad and his new girlfriend. He noticed that I was upset and came over to me and asked if I was okay," she says, smiling.

"And,"

"And he understood and asked me out to dinner that night. He kissed me and we have been together since," she blushes.

"I have to meet him!" I giggle.

"We'll see," she smiles.

A while later I find myself dancing with Emma and feeling really tipsy.

"Let's go home, babe," she sighs.

"No!" I scream, tripping over my own feet.

She rolls her eyes and grabs my arm. "Come on,"

I groan and dizzily walk outside. We both hop into Emma's car and I vomit all over the passengers seat.

"Oh my god! I'm so sorry Em!" I sob.

"It's alright babe," she smiles.

Emma hops out of the car and closes the car door.

"Where are you going?" I ask, worriedly.

"I'm going to get something to clean that up," she says, gesturing to the vomit.

I force a laugh. "Be back soon,"

I close my eyes and fall asleep, dreaming about Finn and I.

*_*_*_*

"Rachel?" a familiar voice says, shaking my shoulder. "We're home,"

Slowly, I open my eyes and see Emma's face. I smile and get out of the car. As I step down into the ground my head starts to spin an I fell faint.

"It's just a hangover," she smiles, linking her arm around mine to help me inside.

I smile and it makes my head feel even worse. I wince at the pain as Emma opens the front door and leads me up to Finns bedroom.

"Where's Finn?" I ask, rubbing my head because I banged into a wall.

"He left," she sighs. "Remember?"

"Oh yeah, that's right," I sigh, flopping onto Finn's bed.

"Give me a call if you need me, Rachel. I don't care what time it is," she smiles.

"Okay," I frown, tears streaming down my face.

"Cya later, bub," she says, pecking my forehead.

I smile and she walks out the front door, locking it behind her. Frowning, I shuffle over to Finn's closet. I grab one of his shirt and put it on. His musky chocolate sent make me smile.

"You have no idea how much I miss you," I slur, since I'm drunk.

I snuggle up to his pillow and cry myself to sleep.

Tomorrow I'm going to get a job. I don't care where, I just need to do something to take my mind off things.