She looked almost.. Guilty?

Surely that wasn't it.

I wanted to punch him straight in the jaw when I saw him lead her outside, so she couldn't see how bad he was going to hurt me. But the look she had on her face made it look like she had wanted him to touch her. Like she had enjoyed him treating her like his bitch.

She was so blind.

"What the hell were you thinking?"

I turned to see Charlotte still in the room. I rolled my eyes at her stupid question and walked to the other side of the kitchen.

She cursed under her breathe just as Harry came back in the room.

"Charlotte I want to talk to him alone," He said without removing his harsh gaze from mine.

She shook her head disapprovingly.

"You guys are fucking idiots,"

She grabbed her purse from the

counter and headed out the kitchen. I few seconds later we heard the front door slam, but we still stared.

And before I could doubt him, I saw the corner of his mouth rise. He chuckled and threw his hands into the pockets of his black jeans.

"Think they bought it?"

That was the Harry we'd all known. We expected him to act this way, it was just his way. I wanted to believe under his stupid smirk there was a decent person who actually cared for Bethany.

But then again, I wasn't either.

At least not in front of the boys.

"You were right, you haven't softened," I teased.

He slightly frowned.

"Yeah, you either,"

But we both knew we were lying.

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

Bethany's POV

What is wrong with me?

Well first of all, your falling for a phycotic, tatooed, jerk who likes to toy with your emotions and treat you like his pet dog, I thought.

Second of all, you just kissed his best friend in front of him. And liked it.

Or maybe I did, I was still debating that.

And third of all, I'm still shocked over the first reason.

I had managed to make my way down the steps and to my car in the apartment parking lot. My heart was still pounding at the memory of Harry holding my wrist. Or was it the kiss with Niall?

I think I'd choose Harry holding my wrist over Niall kissing me that way.

My head was so clouded and confused, I'm surprised I managed to pull out of the parking lot and onto the highway without crashing.

Why wasn't I mad? Harry basically kicked me out of Niall's own house and, treated me like I was nothing in front-

The sound of my phone ringing broke my thoughts.

I sighed, it was my mother.

"Hi mom," I said the happiest I could. I really didn't want to deal with her right now.

"Hi honey, um, I have a question?" She sounded worried.

"Okay," I said just as I pulled into the parking lot of my dorms.

"Well, do you know anyone by the name of Michael Clifford?"

The name didn't sound familiar.

Then again I could barely remember Harry's friends.

"No, sorry mom. Why?"

"Well he just came by our house, and requested to speak with you,"

I heard shuffling on her end.

"Honey he's here, and he's being very persistence on talking to you," She whispered into the speaker.

I rolled my eyes. This was just what I needed.

"Mom, I don't even know him, what does he want to talk to me about?" I didn't mean to sound so irritated.

"He said its about Harry,"

Harry?

"He knows Harry?" This ought to be good.

"Yeah, he said he's his step brother,"

Step brother?

"I didn't know he had a step brother.."

Then again, we never really talked about his family. We never really talked about anything personal.

"Well he's not leaving until he speaks with you,"

That was her polite way of telling me to get my ass over there.

I sighed. "Okay, I'm coming,"

I hung up before she could reply. Her voice was annoying, sweet, but annoying.

I hadn't even stepped out of the car, so I just cranked the car and pulled back onto the highway.

Something didn't feel right about going to see this guy without Harry knowing. I don't know why, it wasn't like we were dating. I could do what I wanted.

I checked my phone one last time for any sign of Harry trying to contact me, or Niall.

I hoped Harry didn't really hurt Niall, but Niall was tough, and Charlotte was there so I felt a little better about leaving.

I'd just wait for him to call me, he had said he'd deal with me later.

I don't know how he would deal with me, but that new daring part of me was excited to find out.