Help! Rapist! (ch 15)

I backed up until I hit the wall, tears stinging at my eyes. "Please James... Don't do this," I pleaded as he crawled in front of me, that evil smirk on his lips.

"But, that wouldn't be any fun," he said as he put his hand on my knee and ran it up my thigh.

I put my hand on his arm to stop him from going any farther, but he just grabbed my hands and pinned them against the wall. James smirked and stared at my face, then let his eyes wander down to my chest, then back up to my eyes. "You're still just as cute as before," he said as he moved his face to my neck.

"Please... Please stop," I whimpered, turning my head away from him.

"We're just getting started though," James said, then started biting and sucking at my neck. I whimpered, trying to pull away. He seemed to have noticed because he bit my neck, making me yelp in pain.

He then moved up to my face, kissing up my jaw, across my cheek, until finally he got to my lips. He kissed me roughly, forcing his tongue into my mouth, letting it roam and explore my mouth. I whimpered and closed my eyes, hoping that he'd just get this over with and let me go.

I was too busy hoping he'd stop and let me go that I didn't notice him take off my belt, and his, and tie my wrists to the bed post. He added his just to make sure that I didn't get untied. He looked at my wrists, then at me, then back to my wrists and smirked, satisfied with his work, I'm guessing.

I stared up at him, a pleading look in my eyes. I opened my mouth to ask him to stop and untie me, but he grabbed my crotch, making me gasp in surprise.

"Oh, so you like that?" James asked. He moved his hands to the button and zipper on my skinny jeans and undid them, then slid them off. He frowned as he looked at my legs, the bruises still black and purple. His frown was replaced with a grin after a few seconds, which scared me a little because I never knew what he was thinking, or the way his mind worked.

Damn sick and twisted bastard...

I yelped when he put his hand on my thigh where I had a bruise that was about the size of my fist. My eyes began filling with tears from the pain as he moved his hands down my legs, then to my chest and stomach, touching and grabbing at my bruises, just to hear my cries of pain.

"Awe, you hurt... Let me make you feel better," James whispered in my ear when he finally finished touching my bruises.

I whimpered and shook my head, whispering softly, "No, please don't..."

A devilish grin spread a cross his cheeks as he stuck his hand in my boxers and grabbed my length. He slowly moved his hand up and down, then started moving faster, moaning as he did so. I could feel the bulge in his pants growing, pressing against my leg.

Just imagine that it's Cameron, I thought as he started pulling my boxers down. It wouldn't be as bad...

I gasped when I felt James put his mouth on my shaft and started to move up and down. I let out a soft moan that was just loud enough for James to hear. He responded by going faster until I finally came. He swallowed my mess and grinned at me.

"I knew you would like that," James said, grinning at me evilly.

I felt my eyes tear up as I looked away from him. Bad idea that was. He flipped me over so I was laying on my stomach, my arms now crossing each other. I turned my head to see him undoing his pants and taking them off, then doing the same with is boxers.

I stared up at him as he put his hands on my hips, readying to put himself inside of me. Damn me and my bad luck. Losing my virginity to a crazy rapist... Marvelous.