Ohh, This is fun! (ch 11)

Rachel's POV

I stood by the bathroom door until I heard the water turn on. I sighed and pushed off of the wall and headed downstairs towards the door.

"Tiff, Danielle, I'll be back!" I called as I walked out the door to my car.

I got in the car and drove to my house to myself some clothes to keep at at Danielle and Tiff's house for a while. Thankfully, mom and dad were gone until Tuesday for a business trip, so it wouldn't matter if I stayed with Tiff and Danielle.

I ran up to my room and grabbed a few outfits, then went to my closet and grabbed a pair of large, baggy sweats and a baggy long sleeved shirt for Danny. I quickly folded them and stuffed them in a bag before running back downstairs and out to my car, throwing the bag in the passenger seat, then getting in.

"Now, over to Danny's house. Hopefully his parents aren't home or at least don't look in his room..." I mumbled the last part as I started driving.

When I finally got to Danny's house, I parked my car, got out and locked it before walking up to the door. I pushed the door open quietly and looked around, making sure no one was around. No one. Good. I walked in and shut the door behind me, then ran into Danny's room, shutting and locking the door behind me.

Now, time to get him some clothes, I  thought, going over to his closet. I looked through his clothes and only found one piece of non tight clothing: a baggy T-shirt that was defiantly at least two sizes too big for him. I looked the shirt up and down before finally grabbing him a purple long-sleeved T-shirt, a pair of blue skinnies and a pair of dark purple skinnies. I folded them over, grabbed a couple pairs of boxers for him and his phone charger, then walked over to his door and unlocked. Okay, nothing bad so far, now I just need to get out and go back. No big deal.

I walked over to the window, opened it and climbed out, then shut it. "Okay, that's good, the didn't notice that I was in there," I said, then walked back to my car. I climbed in and set Danny's clothes by mine, then started my car and drove back to Danielle's house.

As I drove, I pulled out my phone and quickly dialed a number. After three rings, they picked up. "Hey, I need you to come over to Danielle's house. You know, where the party was?" There was a pause, then he answered, which made me sigh. "Just hurry, you're needed by a certain someone right now."

Danny's POV

I stood in the shower, letting the warm water run over my body, making me relax. Rachel was right, the water was making me feel better and took some of the pain away. I just stood there for a little longer before I actually began to wash my hair and my body.

As soon as I was finished, I stood there for a few minutes longer, enjoying the warmth again. I let out a soft sigh as I stepped out of the shower, then turned the water off. I grabbed a towel and wrapped it around my waist, then grabbed another one for my hair. I dried my hair for a minute, then stopped and left the towel on my head, covering my face.

I sat on the floor with my knees pulled up to my chest, letting the air dry my bruised and cut body. Then there was a knock at the door, followed by Rachel's voice. "Danny? Are you done in there?" she asked.

I stood and walked over to the door while saying, "Yeah, I'm finished." I opened the door a little and peeked through at her.

"Okay, good. I brought you some clothes." Rachel handed me my clothes while trying to avoid looking at the bruises. "Hurry up and get dressed. Someone is here to see you."

I took the clothes and nodded. "Okay, I'll try to hurry," I murmured, then shut the door. I took the towel's off and quickly slid my boxers and sweats on. I waited a minute before I pulled on Rachel's baggy long-sleeved shirt. I stared at myself in the mirror for a moment before I walked out of the bathroom, feeling much better.