This Hurts... (ch 9)

Rachel's POV

I was talking to Danielle when I felt someone hugging me, then a chuckle and another hug. I grinned, then pushed Jason over to Danielle and pulled Danny off to the side.

"So, I saw Cameron over here a few minutes ago. He was looking for you," I said.

"Oh, which way did he go?" Danny asked, looking around. I pointed my finger towards the kitchen. "If only he'd looked for me sooner. Then I'd be in the kitchen."

"Yeah?" I asked, then said, "Well you should probably go find him so he doesn't think you're avoiding him."

He nodded and hugged me, then said, "Okay, can you please tell Jason that I'll find him later?"

I nodded and watched as he went off to the kitchen. I smiled and turned back to Jason and Danielle, and acted as if I hadn't just barely walked back over to them after letting my best friend go off to look for another one of his friends. Nah, I acted like nothing ever happened.

When they finally noticed that I was there, they smiled and both said, "Hey."

"Hey," I replied, grinning. "And Jason, Danny's gonna find you later, okay. He just went looking for Cameron."

Jason nodded and said, "Oh... Alright."

I noticed something in his voice, but I couldn't tell what it was. "Let's go dance!" I said after few minutes of silence.

Danielle shrugged and followed me, along with Jason. PLUR by BOTDF began to play when we got to the living room where most of the people were. Jason and I sang along to the song as we danced, then laughed when Danielle looked at us as if we were on drugs. Yeah, we're awesome. It would be better if Danny was with us though.

Oh well, he'll be here with us later. And Cameron will probably be with him, too! Ah, this is a great night.

The Next Day~~~~ (Danny's POV)

I woke up around seven in the morning, pain filling my body. I groaned as I tried to sit up and failed miserably. With another groan, I turned to look at my phone and saw a black screen. I extended my arm, grabbed it and pressed a button, opening the message I was sending last night.

I'm sorry Rachel...

I looked down at it, then added, I had to leave early cuz of mom and dad, and sent it.

I didn't wait for her to reply before I got up off of my bed, immediately falling to my knees when my body left the bed. So, instead of trying to walk over to the door and wasting energy because I knew that I'd fall over, I just crawled until I could pull myself up and use the wall for support. I grabbed the doorknob and pulled myself up until I was leaning against it. My legs shook as I inched my way out of the room and down the hall.

Well, I did get beat by my parents and three douche bags that have hated me for as long as I can remember. Maybe that's why I'm in pain... Nah, couldn't be...

It took me about five minutes, but I finally made it to the kitchen. I immediately went to the fridge and grabbed out a bottle of water and a pudding. Yes, I like my pudding cold, and yes, again, water and pudding taste good together.

I opened my pudding, grabbed a spoon, and scooped up some pudding. I stared at it for a second before eating it. Within seconds, my pudding was gone and my water was half way passed the label.

Wow, I didn't know I was that hungry...

After finishing my water, I half walked, half limped back to my room. I might as well go get my jacket from Danielle's house so I don't have to freeze at school tomorrow.