15

It was soon sunset and the town people treated everyone from the ship a big feast, to thank them for their hard work

It was soon sunset and the town people treated everyone from the ship a big feast, to thank them for their hard work. They ate, drank and had lots of fun.

At last, they bade farewell to the town people and departed. Though it was a short stay, it was very fun.

Touka sat down onto the bed, frowning. It hasn't even been half a day yet and she already misses being there. Suddenly remembering what she bought, she looked around to check if Kaneki was there and after confirming that he was at the deck, she quickly took out the lingerie dress she bought.

On top of it being translucent, the spaghetti straps made it even sexier. She flushed. Why did I even think that he would like this and buy it in the first place?!

The angel side of her says: "No you shouldn't show him this! He'll definitely take advantage of you!"

The devil side of her says: "Yes show him! Show him everything! You have to please your man!"

Before she could decide, the door swung open and there stood Kaneki. "What are you doing?"

"K-Ken!" She flung the dress somewhere inside and slammed the cupboard doors, standing in front of it.

He raised his eyebrow and slowly walked towards her. "What are you hiding?"

"N-nothi-" she bit onto her tongue. "Ouch.."

"You okay?" He walked closer to her and looked at her with eyes full of concern.

The princess backed away and leaned against the cupboard. "Yes I'm fine."

Don't come any closer!!

The dress was just too embarrassing to be seen, especially by him.

"If you're fine then that's good but I want to know. What exactly do you want to hide so much that you're willing to lie to me?" Kaneki asked. He then casually said, "Oh look at that."

Her heart raced. What if the dress stuck out of the cupboard? She turned her head to look but it was only meant to catch her off guard and he (gently) pushed her away, grabbing the door handle and turning it.

My life is over. Touka covered her face with her hands and faced her back to him. I want to hide in a hole now. A deep one at that.

Blinking, he held the pink lingerie in his hands and stared at it. His cheeks reddened as dirty thoughts ran through his mind.

"..I can explain. The store owner kept on—" she started.

"I want to see you in this."

Red filled her cheeks and she took the lingerie from him. "..You sure you want to?"

"Yeah." He replied, firm in his voice and staring at her unabashedly.

"O-okay. Could you turn around for a bit?"

He did as he was told and tapped his feet, waiting for her to get changed. After making sure that he wasn't looking, she pulled her shirt over her head and pushed her pants down.

Letting the dress fall past her chest and finally resting at her thighs, she turned back to Kaneki. "Y-you can look now."

He turned back and his breath hitched upon seeing her before him. The dress complimented her body; enhancing her breasts, making her cleavage obvious, and outlining her curves at all the right places.

Walking towards her, he encircled his arms around her waist and buried his face into the crook of her neck. "Shit." He cursed. This is too much for me to handle.

"Ken?"

Touka was worried; he's been hugging her for quite some time and not saying anything besides the curse just now.

He finally releases her and without warning, caught her lips into his. Heat slowly travelled from his lips to her cold ones, warming them up. They separated and panted with him apologizing.

"I'm sorry.. I just couldn't help it after seeing you in this (referring to the dress). I want to make love to you, Touka. Would be that okay with you?" He asked, eyes focused on hers.

It's not her body he wants, it's her. He wants to embrace all of her.

Devil: "Do it! You won't regret it!"

Angel: "Don't do it! You can't lose your virginity before marriage!"

•  •  •

"Okay."

---

So guys I won't be writing the lemon part yet because I want to finish the story. Don't worry, I will write it as an extra chapter after the story ends. So be patient :)