2

"First, we need to do something about your clothes." Kaneki said while rummaging through his cupboard.

"There's nothing wrong with them." Touka huffed, folding her arms over her chest and refusing to have a change of clothes.

"Try staying in that and you'll find out in time that it's not gonna work."

"Oh I know it will work out!" Touka shouted and attempted to leave the room. The keyword is "attempted". On her way out, she accidentally stepped on the hem of the dress and tripped. She heard a loud RIPPPP before falling face first on the floor.

Kaneki stifled his laugh and grabbed her arm to help her up. She leaned on his chest for support.

He smirked. "Nice legs you have there."

Glancing down, the princess flushed and pushed him away. Her dress had torn all the way up to her thighs. She quickly backed away, not looking as to where she was going.

She tripped (again) over an object and fell backwards on her butt. Covering her face with her hands, her cheeks burned. This was so embarrassing.

Kaneki couldn't stand watching her anymore and helped her up again. As she attempted to stand up, she winced. Her ankle hurts.

"Ahh... You sprained your ankle, didn't you? I told you that your dress and heels have to go." He sighed, letting her sit on his bed before he squatted down.

"What are you doing?" Touka asked as she watched him take her leg in his hands.

"Trying to help you." He replied, pushing her dress up. She flushed, kicking him in the chin, sending him flying backwards on the floor.

"OUCH! What the hell do you think you're doing?!" He yelled, rubbing his red chin.

"PERVERT!" She screamed, pushing her dress back down.

• • •

"HUH?! WHO WOULD WANT TO MOLEST YOU?! I WAS TRYING TO MASSAGE YOUR ANKLE!"

"Well I didn't ask for your help!"

"You stubborn woman." Kaneki grabbed her leg and pressed on the injured area. Her eyes secreted tears and a sob escaped her lips. "Hold your dress up. I can't massage it properly if it's blocking."

She did as she was told and watched as he gently rubbed her injury. Despite having a rough exterior, he's actually pretty nice on the inside... Touka thought.

Wait what are you thinking? He's your kidnapper!

"If it hurts, you can grab onto me."

"Okay."

Without saying, she didn't grab onto him, not wanting to show him her weakness.

After he's done massaging her ankle, he applies ointment on the affected area and bandages it neatly.

"T-thank you." Touka says.

"Never thought the princess would actually thank someone." Kaneki joked.

She flushed and swung her hand at him, only for it to be evaded. He laughed like a little kid.

"Come on. Let's get you some new clothes to wear."