1

Touka groans and opens her eyes. Looking around, it seems that she was inside a room, a dark one at that. Where is this place? Why am I here? She struggled to remember what happened earlier.

-Flashback-

"Intruders! Intruders!" Touka heard the guards shout and she went to see what was going on. Upon reaching her balcony, she saw guards and people whom she didn't recognize running around. They were wearing clothes that looked like a pirates.

Suddenly, she heard her door open and turned to it. A man wearing the same clothes as those downstairs stood at her door.

"Good evening." He greeted.

And before she could call for help, she got hit at the back of her neck and passed out.

-Flashback over-

So that's how I ended up here... That guy! He kidnapped me!

She frantically tried tugging at the rope but as expected, she can't untie it. The rope was digging into her wrists and it was painful.

"Hey is anyone there? Can you untie this rope? It hurts!" Touka shouts.

The door swung open and the guy who kidnapped her walked in. He untied the rope and she swore she heard him murmur something like 'I told those guys not to tie it too tight.'

"Who are you?" She scanned him; he had white hair, a girly face and as she looked down, she shuddered. A sword hung from his hip. She told herself not to do anything to offend him.

He smiles, to her surprise. It was definitely not evil but warm. "I'm Kaneki Ken. Nice to meet you. I assume you are the princess of Anteiku Kingdom, Kirishima Touka?"

"That's right. What's your motive for kidnapping me?" The light made the room more visible now and from what the princess can see, it was very clean; with a bed that was 4 times smaller than her own, a one-door closet and a small table.

"I just thought that you were really pretty and wanted to have you by my side." He said, a finger twirling around a few strands of her violet hair.

She slaps his hand away. "You're being rude to me. I'm a princess you know." Immediately, she regretted her action, remembering he had a sword with him and could kill her anytime.

"You may be a princess but you're now just a hostage and a woman on this ship. Be good if you don't want trouble." Kaneki coldly says and left the room, locking her inside. She sighs, relieved he didn't kill her.

Realization finally dawned upon her that she was really on a ship and she only had one thought.

What's going to happen to me now?

^

So here's how the ship looks like. :D