3

"There you go." Kaneki stepped back and grinned at his creation.

Touka made a hand gesture for him to come over. "What is this?"

"What do you mean 'what is this'? This is art." He replied, slightly offended at her words.

"Why do I have to wear your clothes?! It smells weird!" She positioned her hands at her hips, shooting him a glare.

Let me explain.

Touka is currently wearing a puffy blouse accompanied by a vest, a belt around her waist and an equally as loose pants with brown boots.

"That's rude! Well..." He scratched his head and pondered before answering. "You can wear my henchmen's clothes. But let me warn you; they haven't showered in weeks. Or you could just go around the ship naked."

Touka fumed and threw herself on the bed, pulling the covers over her. "Whatever! I'm going to sleep!"

"Hey that's my bed!" Kaneki exclaimed but to no avail. He sighs, leaving the room to the ship deck.

 He sighs, leaving the room to the ship deck

He exhales and look up at the night sky. It's a full moon tonight...

-Next Morning-

"Good morning."

When Touka didn't wake up—or at least she pretended not to hear him, he tried again.

"Good morning, darling."

She then flung the covers at him. "Who the hell are you calling darling?!"

He catches it before it drops onto the floor and ruffled his hair. "Grumpy early in the morning huh? Come on out. We're dropping by a city today."

She followed him onto the deck where she was greeted by men who had the same clothing as her. Pirates.

"Good morning, big sis!"

Touka scooted over to Kaneki's side and whispered, "why are they calling me 'big sis'?"

"They think you're my woman."

She flushed. "What?! That's not gonna happen!"

"Ouch. That hurts." He felt an arrow stabbing his heart. "Anyway. Just look at that." He shook the thought off and pointed towards an approaching city.

"That's Reklehy Town. Want to go down? We'll be gathering food and other supplies there."

"Aren't you guys criminals? Don't they know your faces?" She questioned.

"Nope they don't. Most small cities have never heard of us and we try not to disturb those that are not rich. We only target rich countries."

"Hm alright. I'll go down."

This is my chance to get some help!

"Don't even bother trying to get help because I will be going around with you."

Touka groaned.