"No, I have to stay to clean the greenhouse." I saw confusion in his face and I shook my head. "I'll tell you later."

"Alright." He wrapped me in a warm hug. "Make sure you call me later, okay?" He  murmured into my neck.

"Okay." I giggled. What? It tickled.

I watched Peyton and Naomi leave after Naomi waved goodbye. Danny wasn't by the wall so I guess she left.

I stood there for a moment before a husky voice whispered in my ear. "You ready?" I jumped and quickly spin around to see Aiden smirking.

I almost forgot that I had to clean the greenhouse with him. Well, I did forget.

I pouted. "You're mean to me." I crossed my arms like a five year old.

Aiden tilted his head and his smirk grew into a small smile. "How can I make it up to you."

I rose my eyebrows in surprise. Was he serious? "Really?" He walked up to me and he was directly in front of me; his face inches away from mine. I felt hot as his body was close to mine.

"Really. I want to make it up to you." His smile grew. I liked his smile. It made me happy and it made me grow a warm feeling inside. Dammit. Stupid Crush on stupid Aiden.

I let out a nervous giggle because of how near he was. "I'll get back to you on that. Anyway, we should go get started on the house."

Aiden nodded his head. "Agreed."

***************************

"Yes!" I stood back and inspected the greenhouse. We weren't done but, we managed to cover the entire thing with soap. That's a big achievement because this thing is huge.

"Alright, now all we have to do is hose it down." Aiden said while walking over to the shed. I too that time to take in his appearance. He had on his khaki pants with a shirt that was pressed against his torso, revealing all of his muscles. I may have snuck a few glances.

He came back with the hose after hooking it up. He began rinsing off the greenhouse and I sat there and watched the water run down the sides.

Suddenly, I felt something wet on my left side. I snapped my head towards his direction and saw Aiden with a shocked expression on his face. He let out a soft laugh, "I did not mean to do that." He said in between his chuckles.

I rose my eyebrows. Like hell he didn't. I picked up the bucket that was near my feet and in one quick swift motion, I tossed it at him, soaking his torso.

I let out a laugh too. "I didn't mean to do that." I mocked him and began laughing again.

"You think this is funny?" He asked playfully. He smiled and put the hose in my direction so that I felt the cold water all over.

"Aiden!" I tried to move but he kept following me. "Stop!" I laughed.

He kept going for a while before he put the hose down and laughed. "Now we're even." I ran a hand through my wet hair and pushed it out my face. Now it's going to be poofy again when I just tamed it.

"I don't like you." I rolled my eyes at him but I couldn't keep the smile off my face.

You know when you're suppose to be mad at someone, but you just can't? That's exactly what's happening right now with him. With Aiden.